Subject: 24.0.90; recent change in comint.el broke the comint-use-prompt-regexp functionality
From: Nick Dokos <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 20:08:54 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I set comint-use-prompt-regexp to t and comint-prompt-regexp to "^[^#$%>\n]*[#$%>] *"
(the shell: regexp from the documentation of this variable).

In 24.0.50, positioning the cursor at the end of a previous input line and
pressing RET would reexecute that command line - indeed, (comint-get-old-input-default)
returns the command line only.

In 24.0.90, this is broken: (comint-get-old-input-default) returns much
(if not all) of the previous input and output as well: chaos ensues when
the shell tries to execute every line.

I traced it to one of the two most recent commits affecting comint.el
(most probably the second one):

,----
| commit c451f47a33eb00d9cf707961917de265ba65ee52
| Author: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
| Date:   Mon Oct 17 13:14:04 2011 -0400
| 
|     * lisp/comint.el (comint-insert-input): Fix last change.
| 
| commit 21b9f0a7037f2a1e558a0fc3db1ac0b9ad008b0c
| Author: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
| Date:   Mon Oct 17 12:33:23 2011 -0400
| 
|     comint.el: Don't let `insert' break an `input' field into two.
|     * lisp/comint.el (comint-insert-input, comint-send-input)
|     (comint-get-old-input-default, comint-backward-matching-input)
|     (comint-next-prompt): Use nil instead of `input' for field property of
|     past user input (bug#114).
`----

If I go back to the version of comint.el just prior to this one,
whose commit log looks like this:

,----
| commit 073daad05ec34b1d44ba9e2211b048a884a8b7cf
| Author: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
| Date:   Mon Oct 17 09:43:40 2011 -0400
| 
|     * lisp/comint.el (comint--table-subvert): Quote the all-completions output.
`----

everything works as it should.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.90.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2011-10-21 on alphaville.americas.hpqcorp.net
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
SPC c o m i n t . e l <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> s h o w SPC <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> 
<double-mouse-1> <down-mouse-2> <mouse-2> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-1> C-y <return> g i t SPC s 
h o w SPC <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<double-down-mouse-1> <double-mouse-1> <select-window> 
<down-mouse-2> <mouse-2> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-2> 
<mouse-2> <return> <help-echo> <select-window> <help-echo> 
g o t SPC c <backspace> l o g SPC - 2 SPC c o m i n 
t . e l <return> g i t SPC l o g SPC - 2 SPC c o m 
i n t . e l <return> <select-window> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <f12> 
C-g M-x e a m <backspace> <backspace> m a v s <backspace> 
<backspace> c s - b u g <tab> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> b u g <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> b u g - r e <tab> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> s u b m i t - e m <tab> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> C-g C-h i m e m a c s <return> 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p <return> n 
i b u g SPC r <backspace> <backspace> SPC <backspace> 
<return> i s u b m i t SPC <return> C-v C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <se
nd-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
History item: 5
History item: 6
Loading /home/nick/src/emacs/emacs.repo/emacs/lisp/comint.el (source)...done
"ls"
Mark set [2 times]
Quit
Composing main Info directory...done
Found `--debug-init' in Option Index.  (17 total; use `,' for next)
Info-index: No `submit' in index
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.

Load-path shadows:
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/org-install hides /home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-man hides /home/nick/elisp/org-man
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/nick/elisp/htmlize
~/elisp/gnuplot-mode.0.6.0/info-look.20.3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/info-look.20.3
~/elisp/gnuplot-mode.0.6.0/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot-gui
~/elisp/gnuplot-mode.0.6.0/info-look.20.2 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/info-look.20.2
~/elisp/gnuplot-mode.0.6.0/gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot
/home/nick/elisp/iimage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/iimage
/home/nick/elisp/remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/nick/elisp/ruby-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-html
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/nick/elisp/cal-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/calendar/cal-html

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pcmpl-unix re-builder cus-edit server jka-compr
find-func mh-thread mh-identity mh-letter debug pp latexenc reftex-vcr
reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars org-table font-latex
multi-isearch sgml-mode tabify help-mode view dired-aux dired tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs mail-extr mh-mime parse-time url-http tls
url-auth url-gw cal-iso autoinsert flyspell ispell mh-show goto-addr
gnus-cite gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mh-seq mh-inc hl-line
mh-tool-bar mh-xface mh-utils mh-folder which-func imenu status py-utils
dates gnuplot-config htmlize python-config ipython python-mode info-look
info ansi-color ido xcscope-config preview prv-emacs latex tex-style
tex-buf tex tex-site auto-loads boxquote-config boxquote rect
diary-config cal-china lunar cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs bbdb-config bbdb-mhe mh-comp sendmail mh-scan mh-gnus
mm-view mml-smime mh-e mh-compat mh-acros mh-buffers mh-loaddefs
bbdb-com bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone yasnippet-config yasnippet
dropdown-list R-config ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme compile thingatpt
browse-url ess-menu speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe ess-swv ess-noweb
noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
executable ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l
cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-r-d
ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom
ess-compat ess-site octave-config google-maps-config
org-location-google-maps google-maps google-maps-static edmacro kmacro
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json magit-config magit diff-mode
log-edit pcvs-util add-log org-config org-capture org-mks org-latex
org-export-latex org-beamer footnote ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa ob-sql
ob-sqlite ob-org ob-dot ob-latex ob-sh shell ob-ruby ob-python ob-octave
ob-maxima ob-R iimage image-file org-man org-publish org-export-generic
org-generic org-mouse vc-git org-w3m org-wl org-vm org-rmail org-mhe
org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-clock org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda org warnings advice help-fns advice-preload
derived ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote
org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ring
org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline
easy-mmode nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils wid-edit appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-google-weather solar cal-dst regexp-opt cal-menu easymenu calendar
cal-loaddefs format-spec google-weather cl xml url-cache url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp assoc gnus-util url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap org-install
constants-config time cus-start cus-load mh-e-config smime
password-cache dig ldap time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)