Subject: Re: bug#9862: 23.3; [Gnus/EasyPG] Mixing PGP/MIME signature with RFC822 forwarded multipart message results in an invalid MIME message
From: Daiki Ueno <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sébastien Villemot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 15:15:08 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Sébastien Villemot <[email-masked]> writes:

> Using git I get exactly the same output than Daiki Ueno: the boundary
> problem has gone, and another problem has appeared.
>
> So I guess that if you close this bug, then another needs to be opened
> for the new problem.

As I said in <[email-masked]>, I think the other
problem is misuse of the MML language, not a bug.  Though it would be
nice to warn if there is no RFC822 header lines following <#mml
type=message/rfc822...>.  If you care about this, feel free to open a
new bug.

Closing.

Regards,
-- 
Daiki Ueno