Subject: 24.0.90; org time range is broken
From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 19:15:58 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

emacs -Q
create a file ~/todo.org with the following content:

* foo
   <2011-10-07>--<2011-10-09>

go in the *scratch* buffer

(setq org-agenda-files '("~/todo.org"))

C-x C-e at the end
M-x org-agenda

The entry foo should span from Friday to Sunday. It does not appear on
Friday. The org doc states:

TIME/DATE RANGE
     Two timestamps connected by `--' denote a range.  The headline
     will be shown on the first and last day of the range, and on any
     dates that are displayed and fall in the range.  Here is an
     example:

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.90.7 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2011-10-06 on tao
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
<backspace> <backspace> l i c e SPC - SPC g h o s t 
SPC i n SPC t h e SPC m a c h i n e <return> t h e 
SPC n a t i o n a l SPC - SPC h i g h SPC v i o l e 
t <return> s u g a r c u b e s SPC - SPC l i v <backspace> 
f s <backspace> e s <backspace> ' s SPC t o o SPC g 
o o d <return> t h e SPC s m i t h SPC - SPC m e a 
t SPC i s SPC m u r d e r <return> t h e SPC b a n 
d SPC - SPC m u s i c SPC f r o m SPC b i g SPC p i 
n k <return> t h e SPC s e n s a t i o n a l SPC a 
l e x SPC h a r v e y SPC b a n d SPC - SPC t h e SPC 
i m p o s s i b l e SPC d r e a m <return> t h e SPC 
t i n g SPC t i n g SPC - SPC w e SPC s t a r t e d 
SPC n o t h i n g C-x b t o <return> M-k l i v a n 
- o r g <return> <prior> <prior> M-x b g u <backspace> 
<backspace> u g <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
e m a c - <backspace> s - b u <backspace> <backspace> 
r e <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e 
p o r <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
File todo.org changed on disk.  Reread from disk? (y or n)  y
OVERVIEW
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process [american] ...
Mark set [2 times]
OVERVIEW
CHILDREN
SUBTREE (NO CHILDREN)
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/time hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/time
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/whitespace hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/whitespace
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-ascii hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sql hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sh hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-screen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-wl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-vm hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ledger hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-js hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-java hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-remember hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-install hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-scheme hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-html hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-freemind hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-feed hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sass hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-R hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-python hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-perl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-octave hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-protocol hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-plot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mouse hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mhe hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mew hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-ctags hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-crypt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-beamer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-eval hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-dot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-css hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-calc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-C hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-awk hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/ert/ert hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/appt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/calendar/appt
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/sym-comp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/obsolete/sym-comp

Features:
(shadow emacsbug info tea-time newcomment verbiste w3m-bookmark
w3m-tabmenu w3m-session skeleton sh-script executable nnagent
org-archive thai-util thai-word diff-mode lookup-entry lookup-content
lookup-vse ndkks ndeb ndeb-binary lookup lookup-types lookup-utils
lookup-vars evi evi-mule ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help
ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff ido uniquify debug shr-color
color shr multi-isearch vc-hg icomplete swbuff cal-move mailalias
smtpmail bbdb-message sendmail hashcash cookie1 gnus-fun erc-track
w3m-form w3m-symbol w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb
w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util qp mule-util
smiley ansi-color gnus-cite flow-fill mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg
gnus-dup gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic pop3 nndraft nnmh nnml nnfolder
parse-time bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com netrc gnutls gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nnir gnus-sum
nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils bookmark
tabify org-capture org-mks quail help-mode view paren eldoc init
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple url-util url-parse url-vars
emms-mark emms-info-mp3info emms-tag-editor emms-setup emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-cache emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired-x dired
emms emms-compat cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
autoinsert org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org advice help-fns
advice-preload ob-emacs-lisp ob-keys ob-comint ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob org-footnote org-src org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
garak notify dbus-util dbus xml tree-widget elim warnings browse-url cl
lui tracking incomplete network-stream auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp assoc gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache starttls tls erc-ring erc-netsplit erc-match
erc-pcomplete pcomplete comint erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join
erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
format-spec thingatpt pp server xcscope ivan-w3m ivan-term ivan-slime
ivan-re-builder ivan-org ivan-newsticker ivan-muse ivan-message
ivan-japanese ivan-gnus ivan-french easy-mmode ivan-english ivan-emms
ivan-elim ivan-comint bs ivan-bbdb bbdb timezone auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup tex-site ring caps-mode ivan-common-code saveplace
time regexp-opt rx cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit
ivan-var ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro ivan-fun find-func ivan-face
ivan-load time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)