Subject: 23.3.50; completing-read-function is not honored in emacs23
From: thierry <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:25:55 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,
it seem that when modifying `completing-read-function' Emacs continue to
call regular `completing-read' instead of using the new value of
`completing-read-function'.
This happen on Emacs23.
This is working fine in the trunk.

In GNU Emacs 23.3.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2011-03-25 on thierry-MM061
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11001000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  anything-dired-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e p o <return>

Recent messages:
Restoring buffers...78%
OVERVIEW
Restoring buffers...84%
OVERVIEW
Restoring buffers...89%
OVERVIEW
Restoring buffers...91%
OVERVIEW [2 times]
Restoring buffers...done

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides ~/elisp/org-active/.dir-locals
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/lpath hides ~/elisp/emacs-wget/lpath
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/pgg-parse
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/password-cache
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/format-spec
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/pgg
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/pgg-pgp5
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/md4
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/pgg-pgp
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/pgg-def
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/hex-util
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/sha1
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/pgg-gpg
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-html
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-publish
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-latex
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-remember
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/imap
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/dig
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/tls
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/dns
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-comp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-comp
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow gnus-cite gnus-dired mail-extr gnus-msg emacsbug cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
conf-mode newcomment vc-git xgit-dvc xgit xgit-annotate xgit-log
sh-script bzr-dvc bzr dvc-annotate dvc-revlist preview prv-emacs tex-buf
reftex-vcr reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex imenu reftex-vars font-latex
latex tex-style tex latexenc vc-rcs xhg-dvc xhg xhg-annotate xhg-mq
xhg-log dvc-diff uniquify dvc-fileinfo bzr-core xdarcs-core xgit-core
xhg-core xmtn-minimal naquadah-theme em-unix em-script em-prompt em-ls
em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic esh-opt em-banner
em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode align-let server slime-xref-browser slime-banner
slime-tramp slime-asdf slime-fancy slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-scratch slime-presentations slime-fuzzy
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-parse slime-repl image-file newsticker newst-treeview
newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker newst-backend xdvi-search
em-term term ehelp electric pdbtrack whitespace paren time winner
mime-w3m mime eword-decode mel path-util mime-parse std11 luna mime-def
mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom poe
w3m-load help-mode view avoid recentf tree-widget savehist googlecl
google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json
simple-call-tree el-expectations el-mock csv2org iedit zop-to-char
mule-util alist pym static apel-ver product elscreen smallurl mm-url
xml-weather rectangle-utils tv-utils pcvs pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs
auto-document autodoc mb-depth ioccur moz cl-info slime hideshow
hyperspec slime-autoloads boxquote rect ledger-config ledger esh-arg
esh-util woman man esh-toggle em-xtra flymake ipython python-mode
info-look ansi-color executable eldoc-eval eldoc no-word regex-tool
dired-extension image-dired yaoddmuse skeleton sgml-mode
emms-mplayer-config emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer
emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client parse-time
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode
emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer emms-info emms-streams later-do
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-player-simple emms-setup emms
emms-compat dvc-init bzr-gnus tla-gnus xgit-gnus xhg-gnus gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nnir gnus-sum macroexp nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader dvc-gnus tla-core
tla-autoconf tla-defs dvc-log vc vc-dispatcher dvc-unified dvc-tips
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult
ediff-init ediff dvc-autoloads dvc-core dvc-lisp dvc-buffers dvc-ui
dvc-register dvc-utils dvc-emacs ewoc dvc-defs dvc-site psvn log-edit
pcvs-util add-log diff-mode htmlize-hack htmlize muse-colors
muse-docbook muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo muse-latex muse-html
muse-xml-common muse-wiki cus-edit cus-start cus-load muse-publish
muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
muse-autoloads org-config-thierry org-crypt cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc-hg
org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-annotation-helper org-capture org-mks remember
org-remember org-datetree config-w3m w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode
timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util addressbook-bookmark message sendmail rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
firefox-protocol bookmark-uzbl-handler bookmark-firefox-handler
bookmark-extensions org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline
outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark pp init-anything-thierry
anything-describe-keybindings anything-complete anything-show-completion
anything-obsolete anything-delicious anything-mercurial anything-stgit
anything-config browse-url rx anything-match-plugin url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie mailcap grep
compile tramp-imap tramp-gw tramp-gvfs zeroconf url-util url-parse
url-vars dbus xml tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds
tramp shell comint ring format-spec tramp-compat trampver dired-x
dired-aux dired regexp-opt ffap thingatpt anything warnings epa-file epa
derived epg epg-config auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
assoc gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache usage-memo
eev-thierry edmacro kmacro iterator eev-all eev-mini-steps
eev-browse-url eev-langs eev-compose eev-glyphs disp-table eev-insert
eev-steps eev-bounded eev easy-mmode advice help-fns advice-preload cl
cl-19 w3m-wget preview-latex tex-site auto-loads gnus-load info easymenu
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
font-setting tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind font-render-setting gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997