Subject: 24.0.50; bidi-display-reordering slowing scrolling more than expected
From: Le Wang <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 08:43:50 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm filing this bug as a result from discussion on the user list.  I'm
seeing a 4-5% increase in CPU usage (from 12% to 15-18%) while scrolling
with my customized Emacs environment.  But with "emacs -q" the increased
usage is about 2% (9% to 11%).

Eli suspects something in my environment is responsible.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2011-09-01 on LE-ACER
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.5)'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  rebox-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  nxhtml-menu-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-j r e p o r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Loading
c:/Users/Le/cygwin_home/.emacs.d/packages/nxhtml/nxhtml/nxhtml-autoload...
nxhtml-autoload starting ... (hm, should maybe be renamed ...)
majmodpri-apply-priorities running ... (done)
Loading
c:/Users/Le/cygwin_home/.emacs.d/packages/nxhtml/nxhtml/nxhtml-autoload...done
Nxml/Nxhtml Autostart.el loaded in 0.5 seconds
Loading ~/.emacs.d/packages/nxhtml/autostart...done
Loading common_cust...done
Loading gnu_cust...done
Loading c:/Users/Le/cygwin_home/.emacs_common/dot.session.emacs...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/etc/dot.gnus hides ~/.emacs_common/etc/dot.gnus
~/.emacs.d/etc/common_cust hides ~/.emacs_common/etc/common_cust
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/ms-adhoc-stuff hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/ms-adhoc-stuff
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/mark-lines hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/mark-lines
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-yaml-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-yaml-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-xml-lite-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-xml-lite-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-write-file-hooks hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-write-file-hooks
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-word-movement hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-word-movement
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-view-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-view-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-text-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-text-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-tcl-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-tcl-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-swap-x-j hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-swap-x-j
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-sh-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-sh-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-scratch hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-scratch
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-ruby-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-ruby-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-psgml-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-psgml-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-prog-modes-common hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-prog-modes-common
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-org-funcs hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-org-funcs
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-misc-1 hides ~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-misc-1
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-minibuffer-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-minibuffer-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-menu hides ~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-menu
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-lisp-funcs hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-lisp-funcs
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-kill-yank hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-kill-yank
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-jde-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-jde-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-insert-date hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-insert-date
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-Info-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-Info-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-icicle-funcs hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-icicle-funcs
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-ibuffer-funcs hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-ibuffer-funcs
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-haml-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-haml-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-gnuserv-visit-hook hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-gnuserv-visit-hook
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-find-file-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-find-file-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-filesets-suppl hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-filesets-suppl
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-extend-selection hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-extend-selection
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-emacs-lisp-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-emacs-lisp-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-elisp-make hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-elisp-make
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-edit-9 hides ~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-edit-9
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-edit-2 hides ~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-edit-2
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-dired-suppl hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-dired-suppl
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-describe-foo-at-point hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-describe-foo-at-point
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-cygwin hides ~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-cygwin
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-custom-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-custom-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-cua-funcs hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-cua-funcs
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-css-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-css-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-cperl-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-cperl-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-config-edit hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-config-edit
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-color-theme hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-color-theme
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-c-mode-common-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-c-mode-common-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/le-auctex-mode-setup hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/le-auctex-mode-setup
~/.emacs.d/etc/def.gnu.d/buffer-stack-suppl hides
~/.emacs_common/etc/def.d/buffer-stack-suppl
c:/Users/Le/cygwin_home/.emacs.d/packages/rinari/util/inf-ruby hides
~/.emacs.d/lisp/inf-ruby
~/.emacs.d/lisp/yaml-mode hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/yaml-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/xxml hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/xxml
~/.emacs.d/lisp/volatile-highlights hides
~/.emacs_common/lisp/volatile-highlights
~/.emacs.d/lisp/tty-format hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/tty-format
~/.emacs.d/lisp/tmmofl hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/tmmofl
~/.emacs.d/lisp/tmmofl-x hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/tmmofl-x
~/.emacs.d/lisp/tl-indent-region hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/tl-indent-region
~/.emacs.d/lisp/template hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/template
~/.emacs.d/lisp/tellib hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/tellib
~/.emacs.d/lisp/session hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/session
~/.emacs.d/lisp/screen-lines hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/screen-lines
~/.emacs.d/lisp/sass-mode hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/sass-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/rubydb3x hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/rubydb3x
~/.emacs.d/lisp/re-builder-from-xemacs-patched hides
~/.emacs_common/lisp/re-builder-from-xemacs-patched
~/.emacs.d/lisp/paredit hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/paredit
~/.emacs.d/lisp/pabbrev hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/pabbrev
~/.emacs.d/lisp/mwe-log-commands hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/mwe-log-commands
~/.emacs.d/lisp/muttrc-mode hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/muttrc-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/mode-compile hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/mode-compile
~/.emacs.d/lisp/mic-paren hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/mic-paren
~/.emacs.d/lisp/mcomplete hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/mcomplete
~/.emacs.d/lisp/list-fns hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/list-fns
c:/Users/Le/cygwin_home/.emacs.d/packages/rinari/util/inf-ruby hides
~/.emacs_common/lisp/inf-ruby
~/.emacs.d/lisp/igrep hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/igrep
~/.emacs.d/lisp/highline hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/highline
~/.emacs.d/lisp/highlight-symbol hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/highlight-symbol
~/.emacs.d/lisp/highlight-parentheses hides
~/.emacs_common/lisp/highlight-parentheses
~/.emacs.d/lisp/header2 hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/header2
~/.emacs.d/lisp/haml-mode hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/haml-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/filesets2 hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/filesets2
~/.emacs.d/lisp/face-list hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/face-list
~/.emacs.d/lisp/el-expectations hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/el-expectations
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cygwin-mount hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/cygwin-mount
~/.emacs.d/lisp/completer hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/completer
~/.emacs.d/lisp/color-theme hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/color-theme
~/.emacs.d/lisp/c-comment-edit2 hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/c-comment-edit2
~/.emacs.d/lisp/c-comment-edit hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/c-comment-edit
~/.emacs.d/lisp/buffer-stack hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/buffer-stack
~/.emacs.d/lisp/boxquote hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/boxquote
~/.emacs.d/lisp/autopair hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/autopair
~/.emacs.d/lisp/antlr-mode hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/antlr-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/all hides ~/.emacs_common/lisp/all
~/.emacs.d/packages/yasnippet_svn/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup hides
~/.emacs.d/packages/yasnippet_svn/extras/imported/rails-mode/.yas-setup
~/.emacs.d/packages/yasnippet_svn/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup hides
~/.emacs.d/packages/yasnippet_svn/extras/imported/objc-mode/.yas-setup
~/.emacs.d/packages/yasnippet_svn/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup hides
~/.emacs.d/packages/yasnippet_svn/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup
c:/Users/Le/cygwin_home/.emacs.d/packages/nxhtml/tests/ert hides
~/.emacs.d/packages/rinari/util/test/ert/ert
~/.emacs.d/packages/rinari/util/jump/test/init hides
~/.emacs.d/packages/rinari/test/init
~/.emacs.d/packages/rinari/util/jump/test/elunit hides
~/.emacs.d/packages/rinari/test/elunit
c:/Users/Le/cygwin_home/.emacs.d/packages/nxhtml/util/org-panel hides
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/contrib/lisp/org-panel
~/.emacs.d/lisp/htmlize hides
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/contrib/lisp/htmlize
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/.dir-locals hides
~/.emacs.d/packages/magit/.dir-locals
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/site-lisp/site-start hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/../site-lisp/site-start
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cygwin-mount hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/../site-lisp/cygwin-mount
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/speedbar
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/sb-image
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/common/ezimage hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/ezimage
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/dframe
c:/Users/Le/cygwin_home/.emacs.d/packages/rinari/util/jump/which-func hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/progmodes/which-func
~/.emacs.d/lisp/tcl hides c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/progmodes/tcl
c:/Users/Le/cygwin_home/.emacs.d/packages/rinari/util/ruby-mode hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/antlr-mode hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/progmodes/antlr-mode
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-xoxo hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-wl hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-wl
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-w3m hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-vm hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-vm
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-timer hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-table hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-src hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-special-blocks hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-rmail hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-remember hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-remember
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-publish hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-publish
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-protocol hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-plot hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-mouse hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-mobile hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-mks hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-mks
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-mhe hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-mew hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-mew
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-macs hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-mac-message hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-list hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-latex hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-latex
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-jsinfo hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-irc hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-install hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-info hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-info
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-indent hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-id hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-icalendar hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-html hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-html
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-habit hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-gnus hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-freemind hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-footnote hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-feed hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-faces hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-exp hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-exp
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-entities hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-docview hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-docbook hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-datetree hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-ctags hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-crypt hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-compat hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-colview hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-clock hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-capture hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-bibtex hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-beamer hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-bbdb hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-attach hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-ascii hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-archive hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/org-agenda hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-tangle hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-table hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-sql hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-sh hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-screen hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-scheme hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-sass hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-ruby hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-ref hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-R hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-python hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-perl hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-org hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-octave hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-maxima hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-matlab hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-lob hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-lisp hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-ledger hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-latex hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-keys hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-js hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-java hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-haskell hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-exp hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-eval hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-dot hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-css hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-comint hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-clojure hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-calc hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-C hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-awk hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-git/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/Le/cygwin_home/.emacs.d/packages/nxhtml/tests/ert hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/eieio/eieio hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/eieio/chart hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/srecode/srecode hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/cedet/srecode
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/semantic/semantic hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/cedet/semantic
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/common/pulse hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/cedet/pulse
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/common/mode-local hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/cedet/mode-local
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/common/inversion hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/cedet/inversion
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/ede/ede hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/cedet/ede
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/common/data-debug hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/cedet/data-debug
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/common/cedet hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/cedet/cedet
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/common/cedet-global hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/common/cedet-files hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/ido hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/deprecated/ido
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/ibuffer hides
~/.emacs.d/lisp/deprecated/ibuffer
~/.emacs.d/lisp/devices hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/deprecated/devices
c:/emacs/emacs_cvs_le_built/lisp/ibuffer hides
~/.emacs_common/lisp/deprecated/ibuffer

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr message sendmail format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
emacsbug le-menu rebox2 easy-mmode newcomment hl-line
le-prog-modes-common eldoc find-func rinari jump inflections findr
ruby-compilation which-func imenu pcomplete ansi-color inf-ruby compile
ruby-mode nxhtml-autostart nxhtml-autoload majmodpri vc-git autorevert
nxhtml-menu web-autoload nxhtml-base org-install highlight-symbol
hi-lock thingatpt filladapt unique-window-buffers uniquify keep-buffers
yasnippet edmacro kmacro help-mode view assoc paren mic-paren etags
volatile-highlights autopair LRU-yank auto-indent-lite byte-opt warnings
bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp advice help-fns advice-preload
le-color-theme color-theme easymenu wid-edit cl session cygwin-mount
ange-ftp comint regexp-opt ring time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer button faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Le