Subject: errors running test suite
From: Montosh Bisht <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 03:03:24 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Few errors  were reported in the test. Hope this helps.

uname -a
Linux devhost 2.6.40.4-5.fc15.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Aug 30 14:38:32 UTC
2011 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Fedora 15
gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.6.1 20110908 (Red Hat 4.6.1-9)

export CFLAGS='-pipe -Ofast -march=core2 -fopenmp -mfpmath=sse -flto'
&& export CXXFLAGS='-pipe -Ofast -march=core2 -fopenmp -mfpmath=sse '

./configure --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/  --disable-rpath

make -j4
make -j4 check

=====================================================
   GNU coreutils 8.13: gnulib-tests/test-suite.log
=====================================================

9 of 259 tests failed.  (10 tests were not run).

.. contents:: :depth: 2

FAIL: test-frexp-nolibm (exit: 134)
===================================

test-frexp.c:66: assertion failed

FAIL: test-frexpl-nolibm (exit: 134)
====================================

test-frexpl.c:114: assertion failed

FAIL: test-isnand-nolibm (exit: 134)
====================================

test-isnand.h:43: assertion failed

FAIL: test-math (exit: 1)
=========================

SKIP: test-mbrtowc-w32-1.sh (exit: 77)
======================================

Skipping test: not a native Windows system

SKIP: test-mbrtowc-w32-2.sh (exit: 77)
======================================

Skipping test: not a native Windows system

SKIP: test-mbrtowc-w32-3.sh (exit: 77)
======================================

Skipping test: not a native Windows system

SKIP: test-mbrtowc-w32-4.sh (exit: 77)
======================================

Skipping test: not a native Windows system

SKIP: test-mbrtowc-w32-5.sh (exit: 77)
======================================

Skipping test: not a native Windows system

FAIL: test-strtod (exit: 134)
=============================

test-strtod.c:645: assertion failed

FAIL: test-vasprintf-posix (exit: 134)
======================================

FAIL: test-vfprintf-posix.sh (exit: 1)
======================================

./test-vfprintf-posix.sh: line 7: 14582 Aborted                 (core
dumped) ./test-vfprintf-posix${EXEEXT} > t-vfprintf-posix.tmp

FAIL: test-vprintf-posix.sh (exit: 1)
=====================================

./test-vprintf-posix.sh: line 7: 14597 Aborted                 (core
dumped) ./test-vprintf-posix${EXEEXT} > t-vprintf-posix.tmp

SKIP: test-wcrtomb-w32-1.sh (exit: 77)
======================================

Skipping test: not a native Windows system

SKIP: test-wcrtomb-w32-2.sh (exit: 77)
======================================

Skipping test: not a native Windows system

SKIP: test-wcrtomb-w32-3.sh (exit: 77)
======================================

Skipping test: not a native Windows system

SKIP: test-wcrtomb-w32-4.sh (exit: 77)
======================================

Skipping test: not a native Windows system

SKIP: test-wcrtomb-w32-5.sh (exit: 77)
======================================

Skipping test: not a native Windows system

FAIL: test-xprintf-posix.sh (exit: 1)
=====================================

./test-xprintf-posix.sh: line 7: 14769 Aborted                 (core
dumped) ./test-xprintf-posix${EXEEXT} > t-xprintf-posix.tmp
======================================
9 of 259 tests failed
(10 tests were not run)
See gnulib-tests/test-suite.log
Please report to [email-masked]
======================================
make[6]: *** [test-suite.log] Error 1
make[6]: Leaving directory `/root/Downloads/src/coreutils-8.13/gnulib-tests'
make[5]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 2
make[5]: Leaving directory `/root/Downloads/src/coreutils-8.13/gnulib-tests'
make[4]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory `/root/Downloads/src/coreutils-8.13/gnulib-tests'
make[3]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/Downloads/src/coreutils-8.13/gnulib-tests'
make[2]: *** [check] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/Downloads/src/coreutils-8.13/gnulib-tests'
make[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Downloads/src/coreutils-8.13'
make: *** [check] Error 2

regards,
Montosh