Subject: close bug 8969
From: Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 14:10:41 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Reference:
<http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=8969>

One and a half year ago, I wrote :

> I'll soon post a patch that improves the synchronization between
> some examples from the manual and some test cases.  In the process
> of writing it, I've noticed that various non-trivial examples from
> the manual are not tested; and while I've remedied to part of this
> problem with my patch, a lot remains to be done; so I'm opening
> this bug to avoid forgetting about the issue.

I now think that keeping a bug report open about this is overkill,
and introduce more noise rather than helping out.  So, since the
referenced patch has been since long written and applied, and the
issues originally spotted have been fixed, I'm closing the report.

Regards,
  Stefano