Subject: find-tag does not correctly identify Fortran type-bound procedures
From: Thomas Henlich <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 07:56:30 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This bug report will be sent to the Free Software Foundation,
not to your local site managers!
Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your bug report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list,
and to the gnu.emacs.bug news group.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give
a recipe starting from `emacs -Q':

The interactive command find-tag does not correctly identify the name
of a Fortran 2003 type-bound procedure at point.

Example: When typing abc%def M-. in a buffer in f90-mode, in the
mini-buffer "Find tag (default abc%def):" appears.

Expected result: The name to find is not "abc%def", but just the
procedure name "def" (assuming that in the type definition,
binding-name equals procedure-name).

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
c:/Program Files/emacs-23.2/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2010-05-08 on G41R2F1
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4) --no-opt --cflags -Ic:/xpm/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: DEU
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: F90

Minor modes in effect:
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> C-x b t e s <tab> <tab> _ <tab> <return>
<return> c a l l SPC a b c % d e f M-. C-g M-x e m
a c s - b <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
f i l e <tab> <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> e m <backspace> <backspace>
b u g - <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
r e p o r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Fill column set to 132 (was 70) [2 times]
Loading nxml-mode...done
Using vacuous schema
Fill column set to 132 (was 70) [7 times]
Wrote c:/Data/henli00t/.emacs.d/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 58 buffers restored.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...
Quit
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr message ecomplete rfc822 mml mml-sec
password-cache mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums mailabbrev nnheader gnus-util netrc
time-date mm-util mail-prsvr gmm-utils mailheader canlock sha1 hex-util
hashcash mail-utils emacsbug etags ring help-mode view nxml-uchnm
rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
sh-script executable info make-mode fortran conf-mode newcomment f90
cus-edit wid-edit server saveplace desktop cus-start cus-load cua-base
csharp-mode byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile advice help-fns
advice-preload cc-mode cc-fonts easymenu cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs regexp-opt tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win
w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)