Subject: Re: bug#79122: [gnu.org #2198284] Hurd IRC channel logs exposure
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: "Therese Godefroy via RT" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2025 14:22:11 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

"Therese Godefroy via RT" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello Guix maintainers,
>
> Is this page supposed to be publicly visible?
>
> Best,
> Thérèse
>
> Le Mar 29 Jui 2025 05:23:39, peterpertk AT gmail DOT com a écrit :
>> https://logs.guix.gnu.org/hurd

Yes. The topic of the #hurd channel on the libera.chat server reads:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Topic for #hurd: http://hurd.gnu.org http://sv.gnu.org/p/hurd | channel
    logs: https://logs.guix.gnu.org/hurd http://richtlijn.be/~larstiq/hurd/ |
    FAQ: http://darnassus.sceen.net/~hurd-web/faq/ or
    https://www.gnu.org/s/hurd/faq.html | Want to help?
    http://gnu.org/s/hurd/contributing.html | disk image:
    https://tinyurl.com/yc5u7n9y | installer image:
    https://tinyurl.com/ycurvwro | related: #archhurd,#hurdfr
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Both https://logs.guix.gnu.org/hurd and
http://richtlijn.be/~larstiq/hurd/ are publicly accessible, though the
later seems to have an issue as all the logs are currently empty.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim