Subject: 30.1; url-generic-parse-url cannot parse Windows file paths
From: Morgan Willcock <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 17:53:30 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

(url-filename (url-generic-parse-url "file:///c:/windows"))
  => "/c:/windows"

  (url-filename (url-generic-parse-url "c:/windows"))
  => "/windows"

This is relevant in functions such as
mml-expand-html-into-multipart-related, where there is a check that the
file exists:

  (when (and (null (url-type parsed))
             (not (zerop (length (url-filename parsed))))
             (file-exists-p (url-filename parsed)))
    ...)

An example of a real world problem is being unable to reliably send HTML
mail when using Windows:

https://github.com/jeremy-compostella/org-msg/issues/122

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.2, Xaw scroll bars) of 2025-03-02 built on macmini
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101016
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-xml2 --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-tree-sitter --disable-gc-mark-trace'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  global-visual-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  global-devil-mode: t
  devil-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-4.6.0/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/python-0.30/python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/python
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-1.18/eglot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-element-ast hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme

Features:
(shadow sort ecomplete mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg
dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range emacsbug switchmail message yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils view compile text-property-search comp-run
comp-common flyspell ispell goto-addr thingatpt init which-key
visual-wrap time vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher shadowfile
savehist repeat tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh tramp rx trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete
comint ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color
tramp-loaddefs recentf tree-widget wid-edit minibuf-eldef mb-depth
midnight ido hl-line editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
display-fill-column-indicator devil use-package-diminish corfu compat
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes find-func edmacro kmacro pcase
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode diminish cl-extra help-mode
use-package-core ags-mode-autoloads corfu-autoloads devil-autoloads
diminish-autoloads eglot-autoloads flymake-ansible-lint-autoloads
indent-bars-autoloads inform-mode-autoloads jabber-autoloads
fsm-autoloads kixtart-mode-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads org-autoloads
org-msg-autoloads htmlize-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads dash-autoloads
powershell-autoloads python-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
renpy-autoloads info sly-autoloads srv-autoloads switchmail-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 301090 19511) (symbols 48 21713 3) (strings 32 67160 3458)
 (string-bytes 1 2109121) (vectors 16 30052)
 (vector-slots 8 377356 10921) (floats 8 353 1) (intervals 56 942 193)
 (buffers 992 15))