Subject: 31.0.50; Symbol's value as variable is void: follow-mode-map
From: German Pacenza <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 09:40:39 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

*****

Emacs -Q:
Running follow-mode displays:
Symbol's value as variable is void: follow-mode-map

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
  3.24.49, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2025-03-12 built on KRONOS
Repository revision: 26f5e6339be08d6a1c8831d87779788d93eeda9b
Repository branch: master
System Description: Manjaro Linux

Configured using:
  'configure 'CFLAGS=-O3 -mtune=native -march=native -s' --with-pgtk
  --enable-link-time-optimization --disable-gc-mark-trace'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
   savehist-mode: t
   vertico-multiform-mode: t
   vertico-flat-mode: t
   vertico-mode: t
   electric-pair-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/german/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.9.0/theme-loaddefs hides 
/home/german/.emacs.d/elpa/standard-themes-2.2.0/theme-loaddefs
/home/german/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20250306.1916/transient hides 
/home/german/repos/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/german/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.9.0/theme-loaddefs hides 
/home/german/repos/emacs/lisp/theme-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug lisp-mnt message mailcap yank-media puny
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs cl-lib
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
compile text-property-search comint subr-x ansi-osc ansi-color ring
comp-run comp-common rx savehist vertico-multiform vertico-flat byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile vertico compat init elec-pair info
ace-window-autoloads cape-autoloads casual-suite-autoloads
casual-avy-autoloads avy-autoloads casual-symbol-overlay-autoloads
casual-autoloads debbugs-autoloads easy-kill-autoloads eat-autoloads
ef-themes-autoloads elfeed-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
consult-autoloads embark-autoloads fish-mode-autoloads gptel-autoloads
hyprlang-ts-mode-autoloads i3wm-config-mode-autoloads kkp-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads mini-ontop-autoloads
ninja-mode-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads
odin-mode-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
selected-window-accent-mode-autoloads show-font-autoloads
spacious-padding-autoloads speedrect-autoloads standard-themes-autoloads
status-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads tablist-autoloads
transient-autoloads unspecified-theme-autoloads most-faces-autoloads
vertico-autoloads visible-mark-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads xah-fly-keys-autoloads yeetube-autoloads
yuck-mode-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads early-init g3r-dark-theme rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win
term/common-win touch-screen pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process tty-child-frames
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 111497 89584) (symbols 48 8688 2) (strings 32 33025 25937)
  (string-bytes 1 1084903) (vectors 16 17572)
  (vector-slots 8 213042 59878) (floats 8 64 19) (intervals 56 413 67)
  (buffers 992 11))

-- 
German Pacenza