Subject: Re: [bug#76236] [PATCH gnome-team 2/2] gnu: mutter: Fix tests.
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 02:01:53 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/gnome.scm (mutter)[#:test-options]: Add “--no-suite” options
> for “mutter/x11” and “mutter/backends/native”.
> [#:phases]<disable-failing-tests>: Disable ‘monitor-unit’ test.
> Drop code disabling nonexistent ‘native-headless’ and ‘timeline’ tests.

This should be part of the update commit, since otherwise the package is
broken.  I've looked at this and found that by updating our emulation of
upstream's CI setup, only two tests would fail, one could be salvage by
adding a sleep after starting pipewire like what upstream does.  I've
reported these upstream and disabled the one always failing (x11-sync).

Pushed as 1950e9b89e.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim