Subject: docker-registry fails to build after commit
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2025 08:53:10 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this.

I've limited amount of tests to run now it builds successfully:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix build docker-registry
/gnu/store/87a3qjxfnx01vm4yrc6m8sz53mn7ksap-docker-registry-2.8.3
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Pushed to master as a5c9e93ad44d9a394ccb412ee7e5e9e8ee159946.

> Also note that whatever the solution is for this issue, I will still
> try to find the time to do the same than we did for matterbridge with
> docker-registry (this will take priority over continuing the work with
> matterbridge).

Thank you for your efforts, you may contribute any leaf packages for
both projects (docker-registry and matterbridge) on your own pace. In my
tern I've initiated a ne round of refresh/add on go-team, keep eye on
updates there.

My target is to finialize Prometheus packaging, update bitmask VPN and
unbundle rest of Kubo. By havving all of them packaged properly we will
have quite a good amount of missing inputs for many other vendored
projects in Guix (restic, rclone, matterbridge, docker...).

--
Oleg