Subject: 29.4; compat 30.0.2.0 build failure on Emacs 28.2
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 15:22:47 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When trying to build compat 30.0.2.0 using Emacs 28.2 from Debian
Bookworm (the current stable release), the build process throws the
following error:

,----
| ...
| dh binary --with elpa
|    dh_update_autotools_config
|    dh_autoreconf
|    dh_auto_configure
|    dh_auto_build
|         make -j2 "INSTALL=install --strip-program=true"
| make[1]: Entering directory '/build/reproducible-path/compat-el-30.0.2.0+dfsg'
| Compiling compat-25.el
| Compiling compat-26.el
| Compiling compat-27.el
| Compiling compat-28.el
| Compiling compat-29.el
| Compiling compat-30.el
| 
| In toplevel form:
| compat-30.el:28:1: Error: untrusted-content already defined
| make[1]: *** [Makefile:81: compat-30.elc] Error 1
| make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
| make[1]: Leaving directory '/build/reproducible-path/compat-el-30.0.2.0+dfsg'
| dh_auto_build: error: make -j2 "INSTALL=install --strip-program=true" returned exit code 2
| make: *** [debian/rules:4: binary] Error 25
| dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules binary subprocess returned exit status 2
| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Build finished at 2025-01-27T23:09:47Z
`----

This doesn't happen when building using Emacs 29.4 from Debian Trixie
(current testing).

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-12-15, modified by Debian built on sbuild
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-29.4+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-26 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-26
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-28 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-28
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-27 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-27
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-macs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-29 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-29
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-25
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-26 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-26
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-28 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-28
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-macs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-25
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-29 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-29
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-27 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-27
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.0.0/ol-notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.0.0/ol-notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.0.0/ol-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.0.0/ol-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.0.0/ol-notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.0.0/ol-notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-map hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-prettify-symbols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-prettify-symbols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-paragraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-paragraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-fontlock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-fontlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mouse-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-visuals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-visuals
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-core-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-core-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-persistence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-persistence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-scope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-scope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-extensions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-extensions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-rendering hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-rendering
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-customization hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-customization
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-workspaces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-workspaces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
git-commit log-edit add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils dash textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check shr-color color
smerge-mode diff mm-archive org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
oc-basic ol-eww eww xdg mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview doc-view
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func org-version
org-compat org-macs mule-util jka-compr notmuch notmuch-tree
notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser format-spec notmuch-wash
coolj goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat
mm-view mml-smime smime dig ace-window avy hl-line elfeed-show
elfeed-search message yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader shr pixel-fill
kinsoku svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml flyspell
ispell gnutls network-stream epa-file epa derived rcirc parse-time
iso8601 time-date term/xterm xterm comp comp-cstr rx server cap-words
superword subword vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference
disp-table whitespace yasnippet-snippets yasnippet cus-start init
zenburn-theme xclip treesit-auto treesit auth-source-xoauth2-plugin
pcase smtpmail sendmail mail-utils oauth2 url-http url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny
plstore epg rfc6068 epg-config keychain-environment exec-path-from-shell
activities-tabs activities persist bookmark edmacro kmacro advice
icomplete flymake-proc flymake project compile text-property-search
comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring warnings thingatpt cl-extra help-mode
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify cus-edit pp cus-load icons
wid-edit activities-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
bison-mode-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads
corfu-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads format-all-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads keychain-environment-autoloads
language-id-autoloads persist-autoloads popon-autoloads
treesit-auto-autoloads xclip-autoloads debian-el dired dired-loaddefs
finder-inf info compat-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 958894 58877)
 (symbols 48 36388 4)
 (strings 32 259630 14007)
 (string-bytes 1 8225015)
 (vectors 16 146558)
 (vector-slots 8 2075388 42979)
 (floats 8 4188 2091)
 (intervals 56 7304 794)
 (buffers 984 31))

-- 
Regards,
Xiyue Deng