Subject: 23.1; Drag and Drop from smb fails
From: "Harald Brennich" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 19:36:24 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From: Harald Brennich <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 23.1; Drag and Drop from smb fails
--text follows this line--

Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your bug report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list,
and to the gnu.emacs.bug news group.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug:

1. Operating system: Suse 11.3
2. Show a directory listing from a smb server, using Dolphin
3. Drag a file to emacs. Then instead of creating a new buffer and  
displaying the file, the smb-String containing the path is inserted into  
the current buffer
4. Drag and Drop to other applications, KWrite for instance, works
5. "Open with" emacs in the Dolphin context menu also works.However, this  
creates an unwanted new instance of emacs

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
     `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
If you would like to further debug the crash, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/23.1/etc/DEBUG for instructions.

In GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i586-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
  of 2010-07-05 on build17
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10800000
configured using `configure  '--with-pop' '--without-hesiod'  
'--with-kerberos' '--with-kerberos5' '--with-xim' '--prefix=/usr'  
'--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'  
'--datadir=/usr/share' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib'  
'--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--with-x' '--with-sound' '--with-sync-input'  
'--with-xpm' '--with-jpeg' '--with-tiff' '--with-gif' '--with-png'  
'--with-rsvg' '--with-dbus' '--without-gpm' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk'  
'--x-includes=/usr/include' '--x-libraries=/usr/lib:/usr/share/X11'  
'--with-xft' '--with-libotf' '--with-m17n-flt' '--build=i586-suse-linux'  
'build_alias=i586-suse-linux' 'CC=gcc-4.3' 'CFLAGS=-fomit-frame-pointer  
-fmessage-length=0 -O2 -Wall -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector  
-funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -g -D_GNU_SOURCE -std=gnu89  
-pipe -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-label  
-Wno-unprototyped-calls -fno-optimize-sibling-calls  
-DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=55000 	 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=10000 '  
'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2 -Wl,--hash-size=65521''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: nil
   value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
   value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
   value of $LC_TIME: nil
   value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=local
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
   default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Shell-script

Minor modes in effect:
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   desktop-save-mode: t
   display-time-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   global-auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-3> <mouse-3> <down-mouse-2>
<mouse-2> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> r <delete> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <return> <tab> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5>
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <help-echo>
<double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <help-echo>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5>
<double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <help-echo> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <help-echo>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <help-echo> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <help-echo> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-2> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5>
<double-mouse-5> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <down-mouse-4>
<mouse-4> <help-echo> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4>
<double-mouse-4> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-2>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-4>
<mouse-4> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-2> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement>
<drag-mouse-1> <f6> <f6> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <f6>
<f6> <f6> <f6> <f6> <f6> <f6> <f6> <f6> <f6> <f6> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <buffer> C-d <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1>
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4>
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
C-x k <return> C-x k <return> C-x C-f <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> ~ <kp-divide>
D o <tab> c <tab> s d b 2 <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> t r a m p . s h <return> <help-echo> <down-mouse-2>
<mouse-2> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-1>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> § <backspace> $ 1 C-k C-x
C-s <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Undo! [11 times]
Making completion list...
(New file)
Setting up indent for shell type sh
setting up indent stuff
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type sh
Mark set
Saving file /home/harald/Documents/sdb2tramp.sh...
Wrote /home/harald/Documents/sdb2tramp.sh

-- 
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/mail/