Subject: Automated Error Report
From: Michael Kohl <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 19:28:54 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear Development Team,
I am sending the automated error report that was generated during the use
of the guix pull command yesterday:

guix pull
Kanal „guix“ wird vom Git-Repository auf „
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git“ aktualisiert …
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to fc27362 (512 new
commits)...
Von diesem Kanal wird erstellt:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git fc27362
substitute: Liste der Substitute von „https://ci.guix.gnu.org“ wird
aktualisiertsubstitute: Liste der Substitute von „https://ci.guix.gnu.org“
wird aktualisiert … 100.0%
substitute: Liste der Substitute von „https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org“ wird
aktualsubstitute: Liste der Substitute von „https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org“
wird aktualisiert … 100.0%
substitute: Liste der Substitute von „https://ci.guix.gnu.org“ wird
aktualisiertsubstitute: Liste der Substitute von „https://ci.guix.gnu.org“
wird aktualisiert … 100.0%
substitute: Liste der Substitute von „https://ci.guix.gnu.org“ wird
aktualisiertsubstitute: Liste der Substitute von „https://ci.guix.gnu.org“
wird aktualisiert … 100.0%
 module-import-compiled  1.3MiB       1.5MiB/s 00:01 ▕██████████████████▏
100.0%
 module-import-compiled  1.3MiB       1.9MiB/s 00:01 ▕██████████████████▏
100.0%
/gnu/store/5s4wrc0kckp6pav8y39871hfwd2pmcnq-module-import.drv wird erstellt
…
/gnu/store/pbfxv87iv4wzk3528g7arcyxc5bmws07-module-import.drv wird erstellt
…
/gnu/store/9j1xjhaszplq13f3rv5lx5drkpmz8gms-compute-guix-derivation.drv
wird erstellt …
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... /Backtrace:
          17 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/s8g5s994ykzzi36nfdw0cj1rnyxmarpw-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 16 (_ _)
    159:9 15 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In guix/store.scm:
  2210:24 12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f37e82c60a0>
#<procedure 7f37df4911e0 at guix/self.scm:1365?> ?)
In guix/self.scm:
   1365:2 11 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f37e82c60a0>)
In guix/packages.scm:
  2113:17 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f37e82c60a0>)
In guix/store.scm:
  2210:24  9 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f37e82c60a0>
#<procedure 7f37df4e1400 at guix/store.scm:203?> ?)
  2038:13  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f37e82c60a0>)
In guix/packages.scm:
  2055:40  7 (_)
  1692:16  6 (cache! #<weak-table 0/223> #<package [email-masked]
7f37e4c79000> ("x86_64-linux" #f) #<procedure thunk ()>)
  1793:48  5 (thunk)
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9  4 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu packages guile) 7f37e64dfaa0>)
#<package [email-masked] 7f37e4c79000>))
    163:9  3 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu packages guile) 7f37e64dfaa0>)
#<package [email-masked] 7f37e4c79000>))
    159:9  2 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu packages guile) 7f37e64dfaa0>)
#<package [email-masked] 7f37e4c79000>))
   223:20  1 (proc #(#(#<directory (gnu packages guile) 7f37e64dfaa0>)
#<package [email-masked] 7f37e4c79000>))
In unknown file:
           0 (%resolve-variable (7 . libffi) #<directory (gnu packages
guile) 7f37e64dfaa0>)

ERROR: In procedure %resolve-variable:
error: libffi: unbound variable
guix pull: Fehler: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/s8g5s994ykzzi36nfdw0cj1rnyxmarpw-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"fc27362f8d6e45149c4f8f725462f7d20c9efb2c"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "87045f0982bd7aebb07b380cbf322651227546f4"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

Thank you for your attention!

Best regards,

Michael Kohltered, including the software version and the circumstances
under which the error occurred.

Please let me know if you need any further information or have any
questions.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,