Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Adding the 'timer' and 'transient' Shepherd services
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2025 23:21:11 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello!

Shepherd party! 🐑🎉

This patch series adds the famous ‘transient’ and ‘timer’ services
from Shepherd 1.0 that everyone has been waiting for.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (4):
  services: shepherd: Add ‘transient’ and ‘timer’.
  services: Add the Shepherd’s ‘transient’ and ‘timer’ to
    ‘%base-services’.
  home: services: shepherd: Add ‘transient’ and ‘timer’ services.
  home: services: Add ‘transient’ and ‘timer’ to ‘%base-home-services’.

 doc/guix.texi                  | 45 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/home.scm                   |  7 +++--
 gnu/home/services/shepherd.scm | 21 +++++++++++--
 gnu/services/base.scm          |  4 +++
 gnu/services/shepherd.scm      | 56 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 5 files changed, 127 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

base-commit: a42d57a935009e4dd9b9e9464458540def2cb576
-- 
2.47.1