Subject: 29.4; Incorrect header line in rx.el
From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2025 14:21:13 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

It seems the first line of rx.el is wrong:

";;; rx.el --- S-exp notation for regexps           --*- lexical-binding: t -*-"

Perhaps the extra space and "-" can be removed?

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2024-12-26 built on IPad-S340
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: Linux Mint 21.3

Configured using:
 'configure CFLAGS=-O8 --bindir=/usr/local/sbin/emacs-29.4 --with-cairo
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-modules --without-tree-sitter
 --without-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: 

Minor modes in effect:
  emms-mode-line-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  psession-savehist-mode: t
  register-preview-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tv-save-place-mode: t
  helm-epa-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-top-poll-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  helm-ff-icon-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-popup-tip-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow epa-mail face-remap emacsbug gnus-async gnus-ml disp-table
nndraft nnmh nnfolder epa-file network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache iedit iedit-lib w3m-form
w3m-symbol config-w3m w3m timezone w3m-hist bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-fb tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util smiley gnus-cite
mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check qp addressbook-bookmark tv-mu4e-config
advice gnus-and-mu4e mu4e-patch mu4e-contrib eshell esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util mu4e
mu4e-org mu4e-notification notifications mu4e-main smtpmail mu4e-view
mu4e-mime-parts crm mu4e-headers mu4e-thread mu4e-actions mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft gnus-msg mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark
mu4e-message flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update
mu4e-folders mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server mu4e-modeline
mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window ido mu4e-obsolete
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug debug backtrace smerge-mode
diff view tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache time-stamp zeroconf
helm-x-files helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-info bookmark emms-config
emms-idapi-browser emms-idapi emms-idapi-musicbrainz emms-mpris
emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-volume emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-native emms-info-native-spc emms-info-native-mp3
emms-info-native-ogg emms-info-native-opus emms-info-native-flac
emms-info-native-vorbis bindat emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag
emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-playing-time emms-info emms-later-do emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat emms-auto helm-external helm-net helm-ls-git
vc-git diff-mode vc vc-dispatcher emacs-news-mode flymake-shellcheck
flymake-proc flymake project warnings sh-script smie treesit executable
make-mode org-indent org-element org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree
generator oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-config ob-gnuplot org-crypt
org-protocol org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func
org-version org-compat org-macs bug-reference cus-start naquadah-theme
solar cal-dst holidays holiday-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs server bm cl-extra imenu tv-utils
psession frameset register-preview pcase git-gutter dired-extension time
winner describe-variable help-fns radix-tree help-mode tv-save-place.el
init-helm epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config helm-epa helm-descbinds
cus-edit pp icons wid-edit helm-sys helm-adaptive helm-mode helm-misc
helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util xdg image-mode exif filenotify tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat rx shell pcomplete
parse-time iso8601 time-date helm-buffers all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep grep compile text-property-search
comint ansi-osc ring helm-regexp format-spec ansi-color helm-utils
helm-help helm-types helm-extensions-autoloads helm-autoloads helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-core helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib dired-async async dired-aux dired
dired-loaddefs isl-autoloads mb-depth avoid cus-load gcmh easy-mmode
all-the-icons-autoloads bash-completion-autoloads info
ledger-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads w3m-load w3m-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1153171 190425)
 (symbols 48 41202 5)
 (strings 32 277046 181258)
 (string-bytes 1 7632100)
 (vectors 16 110339)
 (vector-slots 8 2277171 98063)
 (floats 8 2659 1485)
 (intervals 56 84840 3101)
 (buffers 976 152))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

-- 
Thierry