Subject: ansible package fails to build due to some tests failing on python-resolvelib package
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2025 21:06:48 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Thanks for reporting.

It was resolved by d708746ca7dc4e7df71ff284e472307a09e11e05.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(guix/linux-gnu)[sharlatan@guxtil ~]$: guix describe
Generation 69   Jan 09 2025 20:59:24    (current)
  guix 4c8ea86
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 4c8ea86e8ce2f3a197c8ac53ffb4ff7b82246e45
(guix/linux-gnu)[sharlatan@guxtil ~]$: guix build python-resolvelib
/gnu/store/22lg6713r51wiqhwrply6lvhl51i4qh0-python-resolvelib-1.0.1
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Closing.

--
Oleg