Subject: 29.4; eshell ls exit code
From: David Wen Riccardi-Zhu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2024 14:33:27 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Is it possible to have Emacs eshell/ls return a non-zero exit code for
errors? On my system, calling ls .... returns an error code of 2. If I
try the same command in eshell, I get similar error text ('No such file
or directory'), but the exit code is still 0.

I have not checked all built ins, but it appears some of them do support
non-zero exit codes. For example cd /does-not-exist yields an exit code
of 1 on both my system and in eshell.

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.43,
cairo version 1.18.2)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101015
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-native-compilation=aot
 --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --with-tree-sitter --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo
 --disable-build-details --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt
 -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer
 -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-z,relro
 -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs -flto=auto'
 'CXXFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer
 -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  eshell-vterm-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  visual-fill-column-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  textsize-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-draft
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20241224.2234/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/transient
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii

Features:
(shadow emacsbug shortdoc em-xtra cl-print em-tramp em-rebind em-smart
help-fns radix-tree gptel-context term/st pcmpl-linux csv-mode qp woman
man mm-archive sql-indent sql eglot external-completion array jsonrpc
ert ewoc debug backtrace flymake-proc flymake hideshow go-mode find-file
ffap etags fileloop xref web-mode advice consult-info tramp-cmds
tramp-sh tramp-cache time-stamp dockerfile-mode osm dired-hide-dotfiles
org-clock org-duration view cal-julian cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-iso org-agenda textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check shr-color sort mail-extr
vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view vc
bug-reference magit-extras calc-undo windmove calc-aent calc-yank
calc-alg calc-menu tabify ledger-mode ledger-check ledger-texi
ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-occur
ledger-fonts ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-complete ledger-schedule
ledger-xact ledger-post ledger-exec ledger-init ledger-navigate
ledger-context ledger-commodities ledger-regex cus-edit cus-start
notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash coolj goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat flycheck wdired
pcmpl-unix markdown-mode magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode benchmark
magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm dired-aux
gptel-curl mule-util gptel-transient transient gptel-ollama epa-file
password-store auth-source-pass with-editor gptel gptel-org gptel-openai
em-unix em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-extpipe
em-cmpl em-dirs esh-var em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode
eshell-vterm em-term eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util vterm tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat compile term disp-table
ehelp vterm-module term/xterm xterm consult-register consult dabbrev
cape-char cape-keyword face-remap vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher
image-file image-converter pulse server corfu-popupinfo flyspell ispell
rainbow-mode color visual-fill-column oc-basic org-element org-persist
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator ol-eww eww
xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb
ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-sed ob-shell shell
ob-plantuml ob-python python ob-org ob-makefile ob-js ob-gnuplot ob-C
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs ob-awk org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func org-version org-compat
org-macs format-spec doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s dash nerd-icons
nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon yasnippet-capf thingatpt
yasnippet yaml-mode which-key vertico time textsize cap-words superword
subword savehist repeat recentf tree-widget wid-edit project paragraphs
orderless mule-cmds finder-inf hl-line holidays holiday-loaddefs delsel
corfu-terminal popon corfu-history corfu cus-load edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode conf-mode comp comp-cstr
warnings icons rx cape compat compat-30 cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
bookmark text-property-search pp base16-tomorrow-theme base16-theme
use-package-ensure autorevert filenotify cl-extra help-mode
use-package-core avy-autoloads base16-theme-autoloads cape-autoloads
consult-eglot-autoloads consult-notmuch-autoloads
corfu-terminal-autoloads corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dired-hide-dotfiles-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
doom-modeline-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads eshell-vterm-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads go-playground-autoloads go-tag-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads gotest-autoloads gptel-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads move-text-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads
ol-notmuch-autoloads notmuch-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-autoloads
osm-autoloads password-store-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
plantuml-mode-autoloads popon-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
sort-words-autoloads sql-indent-autoloads tablist-autoloads
textsize-autoloads toc-org-autoloads transient-autoloads
vertico-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads vterm-autoloads
vundo-autoloads web-mode-autoloads wgrep-autoloads which-key-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-capf-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
china-util rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2341236 560079)
 (symbols 48 55530 0)
 (strings 32 335420 51956)
 (string-bytes 1 17828881)
 (vectors 16 262294)
 (vector-slots 8 6394715 478408)
 (floats 8 2338 3574)
 (intervals 56 248245 30871)
 (buffers 984 154))

-- 
dwrz|朱为文