Subject: guix import go package definition is not valid
From: MSavoritias <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2024 12:32:39 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Doing:

@localhost ~$ guix import go code.forgejo.org/f3/gof3/v3
guix import: Importing package "code.forgejo.org/f3/gof3/v3"...
guix import: varoitus: Unable to determine repository root of 
'code.forgejo.org/f3/gof3'. Guessing 'code.forgejo.org/f3/gof3'.
(define-public go-code-forgejo-org-f3-gof3
   (package
     (name "go-code-forgejo-org-f3-gof3")
     (version "3.10.1")
     (source
      (origin
        (method git-fetch)
        (uri (git-reference
              (url "https://code.forgejo.org/f3/gof3.git")
              (commit (string-append "v" version))))
        (file-name (git-file-name name version))
        (sha256
         (base32 "1ysqlj5aa7bhsyghzhycngg45wclc1j2yhq1l27d5crb0pq0wfwg"))))
     (build-system go-build-system)
     (arguments
      (list
       #:go 1.22
       #:import-path "code.forgejo.org/f3/gof3/v3"
       #:unpack-path "code.forgejo.org/f3/gof3"))
     (propagated-inputs (list go-golang-org-x-crypto
                              go-github-com-xanzy-go-gitlab
                              go-github-com-urfave-cli-v2
                              go-github-com-stretchr-testify
go-github-com-santhosh-tekuri-jsonschema-v6
                              go-github-com-hashicorp-go-version
                              go-github-com-google-go-cmp
                              go-github-com-davidmz-go-pageant
                              go-github-com-42wim-httpsig))
     (home-page "https://code.forgejo.org/f3/gof3")
     (synopsis "gof3")
     (description
      "As a CLI or as a library, @code{GoF3} provides a single 
operation: mirroring.
The origin and destination are designated by the URL of a forge and a 
path to
the resource.  For instance, @@code{mirror --from-type forgejo --from
https://code.forgejo.org/forgejo/lxc-helpers --to-type F3 --to 
/some/directory}
will mirror a project in a local directory using the F3 format.")
     (license license:expat)))

This package definition is not valid.

#:go 1.22 should be written like #:go go-1.22

ice-9/boot-9.scm:1685:16: In procedure raise-exception:
In procedure struct-vtable: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting 
struct): 1.22

MSavoritias