Subject: cannot build [email-masked] from the source
From: Adam <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2024 23:48:40 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi guix! Cannot build python-jupyter-client package without a
substitute. I will try to resolve this issue on my own. But I think
it's right to let you know that building the package fails on the
check phase with many errors like this:

For more information see
https://pluggy.readthedocs.io/en/stable/api_reference.html#pluggy.PluggyTeardownRaisedWarning
ERROR jupyter_client/tests/test_restarter.py::test_async_restarter_gives_up[ipc]
- DeprecationWarning: pytest-asyncio detected an unclosed event loop
when tearing down the event_loop
fixture: <_UnixSelectorEventLoop running=False closed=False debug=False>
pytest-asyncio will close the event loop for you, but future versions of the
library will no longer do so. In order to ensure compatibility with future
versions, please make sure that:
    1. Any custom "event_loop" fixture properly closes the loop after
yielding it
    2. The scopes of your custom "event_loop" fixtures do not overlap
    3. Your code does not modify the event loop in async fixtures or tests

Guix commit I'm using e92b20a41a026b8af7dd2031eb61267b061617b5.