Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add ghostscript as native input.
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: Luca Cirrottola <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2025 22:43:09 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Luca,

Am Mon, Mar 24, 2025 at 06:13:43PM +0100 schrieb Luca Cirrottola:
> When adding ghostscript, nonewithstanding the fontconfig error, I do not get the reproducibility error anymore when building with `--no-grafts --check` (on my machine). Can you check it please?
> Still, I notice that building the doc in the 2.32.0 version takes much much longer than before.

thanks for the patches! I have pushed them, after adapting the commit
messages to the GNU standards, to master as commits
   aedbde9052a0de2689b3bbc030bee957d3e9061b and
   c31662f7294b194663bc521358b01c3a7d7e4e27

The fontconfig error was a bit tricky, since it appeared inside an execution
of doxygen through make. A little Internet search revealed that fontconfig
uses the home directory to write a cache, which is set to
/homeless-shelter in the builder. So I added a line setting it to the
current directory. Hopefully it works, at least the error message has
disappeared.

Building the doc takes some time, but not shockingly so.

I am closing the bug, as my impression is that everything is fixed.

If you notice a problem, please do not hesitate to open a new issue.

Andreas