Subject: 31.0.50; Treesit-outline conflict with outli in Emacs 31
From: Taka Obsid <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2024 10:59:00 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi, I'm using `java-ts-mode' and https://github.com/jdtsmith/outli.

While I tried to `revert-buffer' in a java file, it reports
`outline-map-region: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil'.

The backtrace is:

```bt
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil)
#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x1964e0de811a96ab>)()
outline-map-region(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x1964e0de811a96ab>) 1 31382)
outline--hidden-headings-paths()
outline-revert-buffer-restore-visibility()
#f(compiled-function (f) #<bytecode 
0x6badcbe8273644b>)(outline-revert-buffer-restore-visibility)
run-hook-wrapped(#f(compiled-function (f) #<bytecode 0x6badcbe8273644b>) 
outline-revert-buffer-restore-visibility)
revert-buffer(t)
funcall-interactively(revert-buffer t)
call-interactively(revert-buffer record nil)
command-execute(revert-buffer record)
execute-extended-command(nil "revert-buffer" "rev")
funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil "revert-buffer" "rev")
call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
command-execute(execute-extended-command)
```

To repreduce it:

1. start Emacs with `java-ts-mode' and `outli' installed;

2. go to a java file;

3. `M-x outli-mode';

4. `M-x revert-buffer'.

The `outline-search-function' is `#'treesit-outline-search' and while I
set it to `nil', I can successfully revert the buffer.

```
emacs -q --eval "(progn
(add-to-list 'load-path \"/path/to/java-ts-mode/\")
(add-to-list 'load-path \"/path/to/outli/\")
(require 'java-ts-mode)
(require 'outli))"
```

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin24.1.0, NS
appkit-2575.20 Version 15.1 (Build 24B83), git sha1 0756b1f2f54) of
2024-11-11 built on Leyline
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2575
System Description: macOS 15.1

Configured using:
'configure --without-native-compilation --without-dbus --with-xwidgets
--with-tree-sitter --with-modules --with-pgtk
'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk'
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-rpath
/opt/local/lib/gcc14
-Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk
-arch arm64''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS JPEG LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Java

Minor modes in effect:
eglot-java-mode: t
outli-mode: t
indent-bars--ts-mode: t
indent-bars-mode: t
copilot-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
global-dict-line-mode: t
dict-line-mode: t
popper-echo-mode: t
popper-mode: t
adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
visual-fill-column-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
default-text-scale-mode: t
window-numbering-mode: t
auto-dim-other-buffers-mode: t
global-page-break-lines-mode: t
minions-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
dogears-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
company-quickhelp-mode: t
company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
company-box-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
dape-breakpoint-global-mode: t
eglot-inlay-hints-mode: t
eglot--managed-mode: t
flymake-mode: t
hexl-follow-ascii: t
emt-mode: t
mpvi-emms-integrated-mode: t
puni-global-mode: t
puni-mode: t
auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
keyfreq-mode: t
sis-global-inline-mode: t
sis-inline-mode: t
sis-global-context-mode: t
sis-context-mode: t
sis-global-respect-mode: t
sis-global-cursor-color-mode: t
sis-auto-refresh-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
consult-org-roam-mode: t
org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
outline-minor-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
global-blamer-mode: t
blamer-mode: t
global-diff-hl-mode: t
diff-hl-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
meow-global-mode: t
meow-mode: t
meow-normal-mode: t
meow-esc-mode: t
good-scroll-mode: t
focus-autosave-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
straight-use-package-mode: t
straight-package-neutering-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tab-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
window-divider-mode: t
minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/web-mode/web-mode hides 
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/web-mode/web-mode-autoloads 
hides /Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-autoloads
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/editorconfig/editorconfig hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/external-completion/external-completion 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/external-completion
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/editorconfig/editorconfig-core 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-core
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/editorconfig/editorconfig-conf-mode 
hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-conf-mode
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/editorconfig/editorconfig-tools 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-tools
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/editorconfig/editorconfig-core-handle 
hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-core-handle
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/editorconfig/editorconfig-fnmatch 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-fnmatch
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/eglot/eglot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/compat/compat hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/track-changes/track-changes 
hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/track-changes
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/Users/takaobsid/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(puni disp-table shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug help-fns radix-tree
cl-print vertico-directory eglot-java outli indent-bars-ts indent-bars
cus-edit cus-start cus-load copilot copilot-balancer editorconfig
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
elec-pair java-ts-mode c-ts-common orderless projectile lisp-mnt grep
ibuf-ext all-the-icons-ibuffer-autoloads ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
vertico-repeat dict-line gnutls popper-echo popper network-stream
url-http url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth adaptive-wrap visual-fill-column
time autorevert saveplace tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh
default-text-scale window-numbering auto-dim-other-buffers
page-break-lines minions doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s dogears which-func
welcome-dashboard nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon recentf
company-quickhelp pos-tip company-box company-box-doc frame-local
company-box-icons all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
fileloop company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company vertico dirvish transient dape
eglot external-completion xref flymake seq-25 diff ert debug backtrace
filenotify imenu jsonrpc warnings hexl gdb-mi bindat gud tree-widget
wid-edit repeat pulse jka-compr emt init-keybinding init-secrets
init-dictionary dict-line-autoloads init-translate
emacs-immersive-translate-autoloads init-ai copilot-chat-autoloads
chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads aider-autoloads
gptel-autoloads init-fileinfo file-info-autoloads
browse-at-remote-autoloads init-tokenizer emt-autoloads init-emms
mpvi-autoloads mpvi mpvi-ps emms-player-mpv emms-playing-time emms-info
emms-later-do emms-player-simple emms emms-compat ffap emms-autoloads
init-esup esup-autoloads init-cloud emacs-dropbox-autoloads init-typst
typst-ts-mode-autoloads init-wolfram init-web grip-mode-autoloads
search-web-autoloads init-ejc-sql ejc-sql-autoloads clomacs-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads popup-autoloads init-clojure
clj-refactor-autoloads inflections-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
paredit-autoloads cider-autoloads sesman-autoloads queue-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads inf-clojure-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads init-languages geiser-mit-autoloads
geiser-autoloads json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads mvn-el-autoloads dape-autoloads devdocs-autoloads
protobuf-mode-autoloads ein-autoloads polymode-autoloads
anaphora-autoloads puni-autoloads quickrun-autoloads conda-autoloads
pythonic-autoloads init-telega telega-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads init-gpg init-autocompile auto-compile
auto-compile-autoloads init-keyfreq keyfreq keyfreq-autoloads
init-treemacs treemacs-tab-bar-autoloads treemacs-persp-autoloads
persp-mode-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads
treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads treemacs-projectile-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads hydra-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads init-projectile init-rg rg-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads init-terminal-here terminal-here-autoloads init-vterm
eat-autoloads init-rime sis sis-autoloads phi-search-autoloads
init-pdftools pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads init-treesitter
treesitter-context-autoloads posframe-plus-autoloads
nix-ts-mode-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads init-dirvish dirvish-autoloads
init-blink blink-search-autoloads init-vertico deadgrep-autoloads
savehist consult-dir-autoloads consult-org-roam consult-org-roam-buffer
consult bookmark pp emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-migrate
org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node
org-roam-db org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture
org-element org-persist avl-tree generator org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline ob-scheme ob-rust ob-latex ob-shell ob-python
python project ob-js ob-java ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit
executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
emacsql-sqlite emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler
magit-section cursor-sensor dash consult-org-roam-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads marginalia
marginalia-autoloads orderless-autoloads vertico-autoloads init-magit
blamer async vc-git posframe tramp rx trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message tramp-compat xdg parse-time iso8601 format-spec
tramp-loaddefs blamer-autoloads diff-hl log-view log-edit message
sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader add-log pcvs-util
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode track-changes diff-hl-autoloads
forge-autoloads yaml-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads closql-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
init-lspmode lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads ht-autoloads init-completion
lsp-copilot-autoloads copilot-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads
use-package-ensure company-box-autoloads frame-local-autoloads
company-quickhelp-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads company-autoloads
cape-keyword cape-char cape compat cape-autoloads
nerd-icons-corfu-autoloads consult-eglot-autoloads consult-autoloads
eglot-booster-autoloads eglot-java-autoloads eglot-autoloads
track-changes-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads external-completion-autoloads
flymake-autoloads eldoc-autoloads init-yasnippet yasnippet
yasnippet-autoloads init-dashboard welcome-dashboard-autoloads
init-ibuffer ibuffer-projectile-autoloads projectile-autoloads
init-dogears dogears-autoloads map-autoloads init-meow meow meow-tutor
meow-cheatsheet meow-cheatsheet-layout meow-core meow-shims delsel
meow-esc meow-command array meow-beacon meow-thing meow-visual
meow-keypad meow-helpers meow-util meow-keymap meow-face meow-var
meow-autoloads init-themes transwin-autoloads beacon-autoloads
svg-tag-mode svg-lib svg dom xml svg-tag-mode-autoloads
svg-lib-autoloads flycheck-autoloads minions-autoloads
hide-mode-line-autoloads doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads
f-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads
mixed-pitch-autoloads iscroll-autoloads use-package-diminish
doom-themes-ext-org doom-themes-ext-visual-bell face-remap
doom-nord-light-theme pcase doom-themes doom-themes-base
doom-themes-autoloads indent-bars-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
init-fonts unicad-autoloads color init-popper popper-autoloads
init-window transpose-frame-autoloads auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads
window-numbering-autoloads init-pixel-scroll good-scroll
good-scroll-linear good-scroll-bezier good-scroll-autoloads
init-gui-frames default-text-scale-autoloads init-osx-keys
osx-location-autoloads init-org org-popup-posframe-autoloads
posframe-autoloads org-noter-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads djvu-autoloads org-download-autoloads async-autoloads
xeft-autoloads htmlize-autoloads org-tidy-autoloads
org-visual-outline-autoloads zotxt-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads org-xlatex-autoloads org-roam-ui-autoloads
websocket-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads finder-inf org-roam-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads emacsql-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
valign-autoloads org-modern-autoloads compat-autoloads seq-autoloads
org-appear-autoloads org-remoteimg-autoloads tex-mode compile
text-property-search shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring
org-autoloads ob-rust-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads init-latex cdlatex-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site info init-outli edmacro kmacro outli-autoloads
use-package-bind-key init-autosave focus-autosave-mode
focus-autosave-mode-autoloads bind-key easy-mmode init-exec-path
use-package-core project-autoloads xref-autoloads init-straight
straight-autoloads cl-extra help-mode straight init-site-lisp init-basic
hl-line init-const init-utils emacs-git-version
clangd-inactive-regions-autoloads web-mode-autoloads package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa
ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 632317 328409) (symbols 48 45976 0)
(strings 32 207152 14405) (string-bytes 1 7619467) (vectors 16 82361)
(vector-slots 8 1183471 97559) (floats 16 1382 9124)
(intervals 56 6455 117) (buffers 992 25))