Subject: [PATCH] gnu: python-crontab: Fix failing tests
From: TakeV <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: TakeV <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2024 15:54:43 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm (python-crontab) [arguments]: Turn off frequency
at month check

Change-Id: Ia6a8f703119dc61ddc6b359fca161dfb5a21319d
---

Apparently this check fails on leap years.

 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 3 +++
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
index 5083473c08..2d84bfa57e 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
@@ -29547,6 +29547,9 @@ (define-public python-crontab
                              "tests/test_frequency.py")
                 (("test_07_non_posix_shell")
                  "__off_test_07_non_posix_shell")
+                ;; Fails on leap years
+                (("test_19_frequency_at_month")
+                 "__off_test_19_frequency_at_month")
                 ;; AssertionError: 48 != 24
                 (("test_20_frequency_at_year")
                  "__off_test_20_frequency_at_year")))))))

base-commit: ee3219996b688d2c3336a7ea1e262308cf2d00b7
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e79e3033f6e8ae459eab31d7cf5149a8eb01e9c
prerequisite-patch-id: 2442dd8fbe7af78372dbf03871fb6c5506eb75fe
-- 
2.46.0