Subject: 29.4; TRAMP uses the same ad-hoc proxy for every docker container on remote hosts
From: Artem Smushkov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2024 19:34:02 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I need to access some number of similarly named docker containers on
different remote hosts. For example I run

cd "/<ssh:host1|docker:container_name:/>"

in eshell, run some commands there, then I may run

cd "/<ssh:host2|docker:container_name:/>"

and run some commands there, etc. Emacs lisp functions (like cd, ls,
find-file, dired, etc) work as expected, but when I run some executable
there (bash, python, etc) it always connects to the same host no matter
what I specified in "cd" command previously. The workaround to make
things work is to run

(setq tramp-default-proxies-alist nil)

before switching to different host.

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.42, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-07-16 built on
 27527c2e06f843c0962737354e0b3cf7
System Description: Fedora Linux 40.20241103.0 (Sway Atomic)

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var --runstatedir=/run
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-cairo --with-dbus --with-gif
 --with-gpm=no --with-harfbuzz --with-jpeg --with-json --with-modules
 --with-native-compilation=aot --with-pgtk --with-png --with-rsvg
 --with-sqlite3 --with-tiff --with-tree-sitter --with-webp --with-xpm
 --with-xwidgets build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu CC=gcc 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2
 -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -fexceptions -g -grecord-gcc-switches
 -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
 -Wp,-U_FORTIFY_SOURCE,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -fstack-protector-strong
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer '
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig CXX=g++
 'CXXFLAGS=-O2 -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -fexceptions -g
 -grecord-gcc-switches -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
 -Wp,-U_FORTIFY_SOURCE,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -fstack-protector-strong
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer ''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Python

Minor modes in effect:
  windmove-mode: t
  eglot-booster-mode: t
  eglot--managed-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  eshell-syntax-highlighting-global-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/transient
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/jsonrpc
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/external-completion/external-completion 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/external-completion
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key 
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/xref
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/project
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/eglot/eglot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-version
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-tempo
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-table
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-src
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-refile
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-persist
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-num
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-list
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-lint
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-keys
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-id
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-goto
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-element
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-duration
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-cycle
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-man
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-irc
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-info
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eww
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-doi
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-docview
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-csl
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-basic
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-shell
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sed
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-processing
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lua
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-julia
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-forth
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/var/home/templarrr/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
evil-collection-log-view log-view vc bug-reference consult-xref
mule-util evil-collection-consult consult magit-bookmark
evil-collection-bookmark bookmark windmove tabify org-datetree
org-capture avy gptel-curl pcmpl-unix vc-hg vc-bzr eglot-booster
evil-collection-eglot eglot external-completion jsonrpc
evil-collection-xref xref evil-collection-flymake flymake seq-25
track-changes evil-collection-ert ert ewoc evil-collection-debug debug
backtrace evil-collection-compile compile em-unix em-term em-script
em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl em-dirs em-basic
em-banner org-indent visual-fill-column org-modern oc-basic ol-eww
evil-collection-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls
dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader range wid-edit ol-docview
evil-collection-doc-view doc-view jka-compr evil-collection-image
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
evil-collection-vc-git vc-git vc-dispatcher pp tramp-cache time-stamp
tramp-sh pulse rainbow-delimiters autopair advice delsel .emacs
git-auto-commit-mode git-auto-commit-mode-autoloads org-ql-autoloads
peg-autoloads ov-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads
ht-autoloads map-autoloads ob-python evil-collection-python python
project org-tempo tempo gptel-org evil-org-agenda evil-org org-element
org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree
evil-collection-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities evil-collection-outline noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs org-modern-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
gptel gptel-openai gptel-autoloads eshell-up eshell-up-autoloads
eshell-syntax-highlighting em-alias eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads
evil-collection-eshell em-prompt eshell esh-var esh-mode esh-cmd
generator esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util evil-collection-eat eat term/xterm xterm evil-collection-term
term disp-table ehelp color eat-autoloads consult-autoloads pcase
evil-collection-magit magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit evil-collection-package-menu package url-handlers
evil-collection-magit-repos magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func evil-collection-imenu imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode git-commit evil-collection-log-edit
log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
evil-collection-epa epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode
transient browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap benchmark magit-git magit-base
evil-collection-magit-section magit-section cursor-sensor crm
magit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads nerd-icons-corfu nerd-icons-corfu-autoloads
corfu-popupinfo evil-collection-corfu corfu cus-load corfu-autoloads
docker-compose-mode docker-compose-mode-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
dockerfile-mode evil-collection-sh-script sh-script smie executable
dockerfile-mode-autoloads vue-mode-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads
ssass-mode-autoloads vue-html-mode-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads
eglot-booster-autoloads eglot-autoloads track-changes-autoloads
jsonrpc-autoloads flymake-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads autopair-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads treesit-auto treesit treesit-auto-autoloads
marginalia marginalia-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads savehist
evil-collection-vertico vertico vertico-autoloads avy-autoloads
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode doom-themes-ext-org
doom-themes-ext-visual-bell face-remap doom-dracula-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base doom-themes-autoloads doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
f s dash compat compat-30 doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads
f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads compat-autoloads
evil-collection-info info seq-autoloads nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
nerd-icons-autoloads evil-collection-which-key which-key
which-key-autoloads use-package-diminish tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete
evil-collection-comint comint ansi-osc parse-time iso8601 time-date
format-spec auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json ansi-color
gcmh gcmh-autoloads autorevert filenotify general general-autoloads
evil-org-autoloads use-package-ensure evil-collection-unimpaired
evil-collection-tabulated-list evil-collection-tab-bar
evil-collection-simple evil-collection-replace
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-indent evil-collection-help
evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-eldoc evil-collection-dired
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp
comp-cstr warnings icons rx evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars ring
edmacro kmacro evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads finder-inf
dired-hide-dotfiles-autoloads diredfl-autoloads dired-single
dired-single-autoloads all-the-icons-dired map byte-opt all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons dired dired-loaddefs
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads use-package-core
display-line-numbers use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra help-mode straight subr-x cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 910410 584255)
 (symbols 48 46732 3)
 (strings 32 203349 48898)
 (string-bytes 1 7434336)
 (vectors 16 110076)
 (vector-slots 8 2444820 715504)
 (floats 8 1489 3472)
 (intervals 56 42025 50370)
 (buffers 984 63))