Subject: 31.0.50; ignore-window-parameters not working
From: Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2024 15:46:25 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Recipe with emacs -q

- C-x 2
- Eval (set-window-parameter nil 'no-other-window t)
- Eval (setq ignore-window-parameters t)
- C-x o
- C-x o

=> No other window to select

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin24.0.0) of 2024-10-07
 built on pro2
Repository revision: 8c5d69998e65d3ecf5f599bd828bf3330f4f118a
Repository branch: master
System Description:  macOS 15.0.1

Configured using:
 'configure --without-ns --cache-file
 /var/folders/1d/k_6t25f94sl83szqbf8gpkrh0000gn/T//config.cache.master
 --without-tree-sitter --with-native-compilation=no CC=clang
 'CFLAGS=-Wgnu-imaginary-constant -Wunused-result -g
 -fno-omit-frame-pointer''