Subject: 23.0.60; epa-list-keys buffer behaves strangely

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 01:30:19 +0200

Hello!

Choosing from the Tools menu Encryption/Decryption -> List Keys I  
created a *Keys* buffer (and Keys menu). When I click on a key in the  
*Keys* list buffer with the mouse cursor, a new buffer, *Key*<some  
number> opens. The text cursor is left at its last position. This is  
a bit confusing when there is no relation between the spot or line  
where the text cursor blinks and the line with the key that is  
displayed in another window.

In GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.11.0, X toolkit, Xaw3d  
scroll bars)
  of 2008-08-16 on localhost
Windowing system distributor `The XFree86 Project, Inc', version  
11.0.40400000
configured using `configure  '--without-sound' '--without-pop' '-- 
with-dbus' '--with-libotf' '--with-x-toolkit=athena' '--enable- 
locallisppath=/Library/Application Support/Emacs/calendar23:/Library/ 
Application Support/Emacs/caml:/Library/Application Support/Emacs:/sw/ 
share/emacs21/site-lisp/elib' 'PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/sw/lib/freetype219/ 
lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/fontconfig2/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/qt4-x11/lib/ 
pkgconfig:/sw/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/share/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/ 
usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig' 'CFLAGS=-ggdb - 
gfull -H -Wno-pointer-sign -bind_at_load -pipe -fPIC -mcpu=7450 - 
mtune=7450 -mno-powerpc64 -fast -mpim-altivec -ftree-vectorize -fno- 
crossjumping' 'CPPFLAGS=-no-cpp-precomp -I/sw/include -I/usr/local/ 
include -idirafter /usr/X11R6/include' 'LDFLAGS=-bind_at_load - 
dead_strip -multiply_defined suppress -L/sw/lib/ncurses -L/sw/lib -L/ 
usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: nil
   value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
   value of $LC_CTYPE: de_DE.UTF-8
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
   value of $LC_TIME: nil
   value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
   default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Keys

Minor modes in effect:
   show-paren-mode: t
   display-time-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   global-auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

--
Greetings

   Pete

The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for «  
entrepreneur ».
				– George W. Bush