Subject: 29.1; chart-space-usage in chart.el does not work correctly on windows
From: Harm Van der Vegt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2024 20:52:41 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Load the builtin chart package. When chart-space-usage is run, targeting
any directory, chart fails to find any files and therefore can't create
the chart. The expected behavior is that a bar chart is shown, ranking
the files of the directory by size.

This only fails on my Windows machine, it works on my Ubuntu
installation.

The output as shown in *Messages* is as follows:

Collecting statistics...
Running ‘cd g:/Shakespeare/;du -sk *’...
Scanning output ...
chart-space-usage: No files found!

chart-space-usage makes use of the du (disk usage) utility, which might
not be present on all machines. In my case I have du installed, but
chart-space-usage still failed to find any files.

I have patched chart-space-usage to remove the dependency on du and make
it OS agnostic and attached the patch to this email.

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2023-07-31 built on
 AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (v10.0.2009.19045.4780)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation=aot
 --without-compress-install --with-tree-sitter CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: NLD
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  erefactor-check-eval-mode: t
  erefactor-highlight-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ox
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-texinfo hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-publish hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ox-publish
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-org hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ox-org
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-odt hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ox-odt
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-md hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ox-md
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-man hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ox-man
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-latex hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ox-latex
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-icalendar hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-html hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ox-html
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-beamer hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ox-beamer
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-ascii hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ox-ascii
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-version hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-version
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-timer hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-timer
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-tempo hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-tempo
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-table hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-table
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-src hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-src
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-protocol hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-protocol
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-plot hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-plot
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-pcomplete
hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-num hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-num
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-mouse hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-mouse
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-mobile hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-mobile
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-macs hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-macs
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-macro hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-macro
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-loaddefs hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-list hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-list
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-lint hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-lint
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-keys hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-keys
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-install hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-install
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-inlinetask
hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-indent hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-indent
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-id hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-id
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-habit hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-habit
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-goto hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-goto
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-footnote hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-footnote
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-feed hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-feed
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-faces hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-faces
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-entities hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-entities
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-element hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-element
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-duration hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-duration
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-datetree hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-datetree
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-ctags hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-ctags
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-crypt hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-crypt
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-compat hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-compat
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-colview hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-colview
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-clock hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-clock
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-capture hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-capture
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-attach hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-attach
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-attach-git
hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-attach-git
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-archive hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-archive
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-agenda hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-agenda
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ol
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-w3m hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ol-w3m
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-rmail hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ol-rmail
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-mhe hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ol-mhe
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-irc hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ol-irc
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-info hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ol-info
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-gnus hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ol-gnus
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-eww hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ol-eww
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-eshell hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ol-eshell
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-docview hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ol-docview
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-bibtex hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-bbdb hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-vala hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-vala
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-tangle hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-tangle
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-table hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-table
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-stan hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-stan
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-sqlite hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-sql hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-sql
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-shen hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-shen
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-shell hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-shell
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-sed hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-sed
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-screen hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-screen
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-scheme hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-scheme
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-sass hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-sass
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-ruby hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-ruby
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-ref hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-ref
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-R hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-R
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-python hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-python
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-processing
hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-processing
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-plantuml hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-picolisp hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-perl hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-perl
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-org hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-org
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-octave hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-octave
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-ocaml hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-mscgen hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-maxima hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-maxima
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-matlab hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-matlab
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-makefile hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-makefile
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-lua hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-lua
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-lob hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-lob
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-lisp hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-lisp
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-lilypond hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-ledger hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-ledger
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-latex hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-latex
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-js hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-js
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-java hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-java
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-J hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-J
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-io hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-io
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-hledger hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-hledger
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-haskell hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-haskell
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-groovy hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-groovy
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-fortran hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-fortran
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-forth hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-forth
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-exp hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-exp
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-eval hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-eval
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-eshell hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-eshell
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-emacs-lisp
hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-ebnf hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-dot hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-dot
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-ditaa hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-css hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-css
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-core hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-core
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-coq hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-coq
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-comint hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-comint
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-clojure hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-clojure
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-calc hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-calc
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-C hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-C
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-awk hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-awk
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-asymptote hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-abc hides
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-abc
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20200622.2050/transient
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/transient
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20201110.2133/use-package
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20201110.2133/use-package-lint
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20201110.2133/use-package-jump
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20201110.2133/use-package-ensure
hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20201110.2133/use-package-diminish
hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20201110.2133/use-package-delight
hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20201110.2133/use-package-core
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20201110.2133/use-package-bind-key
hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20200805.1727/bind-key
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/bind-key
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-texinfo hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-publish hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-org hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-odt hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-md hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-man hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-latex hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ox-koma-letter
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-icalendar hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-html hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-beamer hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ox-ascii hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-version hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-timer hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-tempo hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-table hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-src hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/org-refile
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-refile
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-protocol hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-plot hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-pcomplete
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-num hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-num
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-mouse hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-mobile hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-macs hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-macro hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-loaddefs hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-list hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-lint hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-keys hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-keys
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-inlinetask
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-indent hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-id hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-habit hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-goto hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-goto
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-footnote hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-feed hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-faces hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-entities hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-element hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-duration hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-datetree hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-ctags hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-crypt hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-compat hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-colview hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-clock hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-capture hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-attach hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-attach-git
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-archive hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/org-agenda hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-w3m hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-rmail hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-mhe hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ol-man
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-man
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-irc hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-info hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-info
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-gnus hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-eww hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-eshell hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-docview hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-bibtex hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ol-bbdb hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-tangle hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-table hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-sqlite hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-sql hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-shell hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-sed hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-screen hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-scheme hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-sass hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-ruby hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-ref hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-R hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-python hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-processing
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-plantuml hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-perl hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-org hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-octave hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-ocaml hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-maxima hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-matlab hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-makefile hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-lua hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-lob hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-lisp hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-lilypond hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-latex hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210222/ob-julia
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-js hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-java hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-haskell hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-groovy hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-gnuplot hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-fortran hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-forth hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-exp hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-eval hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-eshell hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-emacs-lisp
hides g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-dot hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-ditaa hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-css hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-core hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-comint hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-clojure hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-calc hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-C hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/Harm/Documents/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200406/ob-awk hides
g:/Emacs/emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-awk

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sh-script smie treesit executable
files-x whitespace magit-patch magit-subtree magit-ediff ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util misearch multi-isearch magit-extras checkdoc shortdoc
help-fns radix-tree bug-reference vc-git vc-dispatcher cus-edit
cus-start cus-load wid-edit dired-aux display-line-numbers
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags xref magit-bookmark bookmark pp chart
lisp-mnt mule-util erefactor flymake-proc flymake project compile
thingatpt gptel gptel-openai treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse color treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture inline
hl-line ht treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros pcase
s magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm
log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor comp comp-cstr
warnings rx async-bytecomp async shell server dash which-key corfu
edmacro kmacro marginalia use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
savehist orderless vertico compat cl-extra help-mode use-package-ensure
use-package-core finder-inf org-checklist org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline icons org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
corfu-autoloads devdocs-autoloads embark-autoloads erefactor-autoloads
gptel-autoloads marginalia-autoloads orderless-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads vertico-autoloads compat-autoloads which-key-autoloads
info yaml-mode-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 604727 66916)
 (symbols 48 32728 0)
 (strings 32 171750 4795)
 (string-bytes 1 5874342)
 (vectors 16 64504)
 (vector-slots 8 1649805 128430)
 (floats 8 345 545)
 (intervals 56 7272 265)
 (buffers 984 34))