Subject: [PATCH 0/4] gnu: kubo: Add some direct and indirect dependencies.
From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 00:08:13 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This patchset unbundles another package from Kubo (IPFS) and adds some
indirect dependencies for it.

Although "go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipfs-posinfo" is archived on GitHub it is
still in use by "go-unixfs":
  https://github.com/ipfs/go-unixfs/blob/a7243ebfc36eaa89d79a39d3cef3fa1e60f7e49e/go.mod#L15

which in turn is a dependency of "go-unixfsnode":
  https://github.com/ipfs/go-unixfsnode/blob/8151e6f66ca15508a75219216f447395eb65991c/go.mod#L12

Artyom V. Poptsov (4):
  gnu: Add go-github-com-libp2p-go-doh-resolver.
  gnu: kubo: Unbundle go-github-com-libp2p-go-doh-resolver.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-ipfs-go-bitfield.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipfs-posinfo.

 gnu/packages/golang-web.scm | 28 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/golang-xyz.scm | 25 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm       | 27 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 79 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

base-commit: 1ee12c3c6ba8323881a0d5d5e8fb21f5fe26b51e
-- 
2.45.2