Subject: does this count as a bug bounty? hahaha!
From: Teekay Winter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 03:14:20 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

root@penguin:~# guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 936928f (79,717 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git   936928f
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 bash-static-5.1.8  547KiB

                  802KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 glibc-2.33  7.8MiB

                 230KiB/s 00:35 [##################] 100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.8  538KiB

                 238KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 gcc-10.3.0-lib  3.1MiB

                 229KiB/s 00:14 [##################] 100.0%
 libffi-3.3  44KiB

                  418KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libgc-8.0.4  208KiB

                  257KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 libgpg-error-1.42  209KiB

                  227KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 libunistring-0.9.10  481KiB

                  264KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 libgcrypt-1.8.8  428KiB

                  224KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  180KiB

                  280KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-gcrypt-0.3.0  143KiB

                 325KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-3.0.7  6.8MiB

                  2.0MiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
building /gnu/store/07fri003gj4dbjfgqbwny9bnwp6plj77-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/8lg0si66n1zn5j7la91h4949axmwyv0v-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/0zwyg0bggyr69gx0bvag3kv1nkmsk1di-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/qvzr4yj7qgfv5yzg9msbvkka8m5zj8xx-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/zj25g2kibim9zpqv5icys5awsfqd5q1f-module-import.drv...
building
/gnu/store/qaksvkkbb2s08yqjv3qxd0k5wm0viq8h-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/kqq43skj773aa0lwkph74l0drc4qimq6-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/8kz3p90f0zq7c5wdn06cai1slxqizg3y-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'aarch64-linux'... /Backtrace:
          16 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/1wmypywvkyack95ndbq1a7i1lls4x7yf-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 15 (_ _)
    159:9 14 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 12 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2210:24 11 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 1e7f9c80>
#<procedure 33ad2190 at ./guix/self.scm:1365:2 (st?> ?)
In ./guix/self.scm:
   1365:2 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 1e7f9c80>)
In ./guix/packages.scm:
  2083:17  9 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 1e7f9c80>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2210:24  8-(run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 1e7f9c80>
#<procedure 3357cdc0 at ./guix/store.scm:2034:2 (s?> ?)
   2038:8  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 1e7f9c80>)
  2082:38  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 266c59b0>)
In ./guix/grafts.scm:
   325:16  5 (graft-derivation #<store-connection 256.99 266c59b0>
#<derivation /gnu/store/p3zxbrip87g8id1a9qdql0kd?> ?)
    287:4  4 (_ #<vlist ()>)
    175:4  3 (non-self-references #<store-connection 256.99 266c59b0>
#<derivation /gnu/store/p3zxbrip87g8id1a9qdql?> ?)
   177:20  2 (_ #t)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  1449:15  1 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 266c59b0>
("/gnu/store/p3zxbrip87g8id1a9qdql0kd2aahsa7g-guile-3.0.9.drv") _)
  1449:15  0 (loop #f)

./guix/store.scm:1449:15: In procedure loop:
ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "`/usr/bin/guix substitute' died unexpectedly"
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/1wmypywvkyack95ndbq1a7i1lls4x7yf-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"936928fe38946a7496273e636ca8888914d100a9"; system: "aarch64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).