Subject: [PATCH] Fix typos
From: Tobias Stoeckmann <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 21:56:58 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Typos found with codespell.
---
 doc/libtool.texi | 2 +-
 doc/notes.texi   | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/libtool.texi b/doc/libtool.texi
index b212b24c..04ab34f1 100644
--- a/doc/libtool.texi
+++ b/doc/libtool.texi
@@ -5594,7 +5594,7 @@ running the @command{libtool} test cases.
 Tests @command{libtool}'s versioning system.  Tests begin with verifying the
 behaviour of @command{libtool} versioning flags @option{-version-info} and
 @option{-version-number}.  Next, this tests installing a library, then updating
-the library with a new revision, a compatible update, and an incompatabile
+the library with a new revision, a compatible update, and an incompatible
 update.  In each case, the tests verify that the original library will link and
 install as expected.

diff --git a/doc/notes.texi b/doc/notes.texi
index 606c957b..7b6ade8d 100644
--- a/doc/notes.texi
+++ b/doc/notes.texi
@@ -27,7 +27,7 @@ will generate the instantiations.  For Portland pgCC version5, use
 @code{CXX='pgCC --one_instantiation_per_object'} and avoid parallel @command{make}.

 @item
-For C++ code, it may be neccesary to specify a library if it is a dependency
+For C++ code, it may be necessary to specify a library if it is a dependency
 of a link/compile flag. For example in GNU G++, if you want to use
 @code{-fsanitize=address} you need to specify the @code{-lasan} library,
 like so: @code{g++ -o libx.la -fsanitize=address -lasan -rpath [...]}.
--
2.46.0