Subject: [PATCH 0/3] linux-libre kernel updates (2024-08-12)
From: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 00:57:45 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Leo,

We've had a small series of kernel updates today affecting all currently
supported 6.x kernels. Deblob scripts for 6.1 didn't change, the scripts for
the other kernel versions aren't up yet, so I'll check again within the next
hours.

Wilko Meyer (3):
  gnu: linux-libre 6.10: Update to 6.10.4.
  gnu: linux-libre 6.6: Update to 6.6.45.
  gnu: linux-libre 6.1: Update to 6.1.104.

 gnu/packages/linux.scm | 12 ++++++------
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

base-commit: 48d9cf7631c104a4d220cd8435d044542027d3d2
prerequisite-patch-id: a0d21aed9b43d227bed656db1e371044c03df95d
prerequisite-patch-id: e0d8613bf2a90228585148330ab1bd7eb3a2f554
prerequisite-patch-id: fd6fdc9dbc83df902ba2fb0dbb972db3f8572a13
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b445b3ba011f7176d7894756ce97eb3baf95e7f
prerequisite-patch-id: dc077441acbaf1b2a741040905a0c0e4b039a3c4
prerequisite-patch-id: 383ce685fcce5f5ca4d8954ef6dd69a17d169131
prerequisite-patch-id: 10bca2ae683059eeb42892d2e07dbd6afe3ed91f
prerequisite-patch-id: 0cbf46637fd3adc6f60c77c85d294b413b49d67d
-- 
2.45.2