Subject: Re: bug#72404: 30.0.60; Customization of options is broken
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2025 13:57:18 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2025 08:31:14 -0300
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, Stephen Berman <[email-masked]>,
>  [email-masked], [email-masked]
> From: Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]>
> 
> Looks to me that it's a matter of order of function calls.  The return
> value of widget-create-child-value was used for setting child.
> 
> I found this by using widget-browse-at at the checkbox.  I navigated to
> the checkbox parent, the set widget, and saw that only the unselected
> children were specified as children of the set widget.
> 
> The attached patch should fix it.

Thanks, installed on the emacs-30 branch, and closing the bug.