Subject: [PATCH 00/10] gnu: python-angr: Update to 9.2.112.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 09:59:23 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From: Sören Tempel <[email-masked]>

This patchset upgrades the angr package (previously added via #69074 by
myself) to the most recent version at the time of writing (9.2.112).
As part of the upgrade, four new dependencies have been added which are
required by the newer version (python-backports-strenum, python-cart,
python-pyformlang, and python-unique-log-filter).  Additionally, two
patches were removed as they have been integrated upstream.

The angr test suite passes locally and angr still seems to work as
intended.  However, due to the added pyformlang dependency angr now
depends (indirectly) on two different versions of python-pyparsing:
Version 2.4.7 via python-pydot (required by pyformlang) and version
3.0.6 required by python-packaging-bootstrap.  Any suggestion on how
to best resolve that?

Sören Tempel (10):
  gnu: python-ailment: Update to 9.2.112.
  gnu: python-pyvex: Update to 9.2.112.
  gnu: Add python-backports-strenum.
  gnu: python-archinfo: Update to 9.2.112.
  gnu: Add python-cart.
  gnu: python-cle: Update to 9.2.112.
  gnu: python-claripy: Update to 9.2.112.
  gnu: Add python-pyformlang.
  gnu: Add python-unique-log-filter.
  gnu: python-angr: Update to 9.2.112.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 -
 gnu/packages/emulators.scm                    |  40 +++++-
 .../python-angr-addition-type-error.patch     |  18 ---
 .../patches/python-angr-check-exec-deps.patch |  83 ++++++-----
 .../python-pyvex-remove-angr-dependency.patch |  80 -----------
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm                   | 130 +++++++++++++++---
 6 files changed, 186 insertions(+), 167 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-angr-addition-type-error.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-pyvex-remove-angr-dependency.patch

base-commit: 01d4363168ed10ea223047f7a7b83201f161ec0b