Subject: [core-updates] libetonyek link failure
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 13:33:22 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On core-updates commit 736939037346, libetonyek fails to build like
this (sorry in advance for the looooong lines, full log attached):

------
  CXXLD    libetonyek-0.1.la                                                                                                                                                                    ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1DivElement.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256
.hpp:43: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg10'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:43: first defined here                                                                                                   ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1DivElement.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256
.hpp:40: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg9'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:40: first defined here                                                                                                    ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1DivElement.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256
.hpp:37: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg8'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:37: first defined here                                                                                                    ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1DivElement.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256
.hpp:34: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg7'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:34: first defined here                                                                                                    ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1DivElement.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256
.hpp:31: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg6'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.
83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:31: first defined here                                                                                                    
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1DivElement.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256
.hpp:28: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg5'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.
83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:28: first defined here                                                                                                    
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1DivElement.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256
.hpp:25: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg4'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.
83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:25: first defined here                                                                                                    
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1DivElement.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256
.hpp:22: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg3'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.
83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:22: first defined here                                                                                                    
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1DivElement.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256
.hpp:19: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg2'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.
83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:19: first defined here                                                                                                    
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1DivElement.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256
.hpp:16: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg1'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.
83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:16: first defined here                                                                                                    
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1StringConverter.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/loca
l_256.hpp:43: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg10'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-bo
ost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:43: first defined here
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1StringConverter.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/loca
l_256.hpp:40: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg9'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boo
st-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:40: first defined here
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1StringConverter.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/loca
l_256.hpp:37: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg8'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boo
st-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:37: first defined here
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1StringConverter.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/loca
l_256.hpp:34: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg7'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boo
st-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:34: first defined here
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1StringConverter.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/loca
l_256.hpp:31: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg6'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boo
st-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:31: first defined here
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1StringConverter.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/loca
l_256.hpp:28: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg5'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boo
st-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:28: first defined here
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1StringConverter.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/loca
l_256.hpp:25: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg4'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boo
st-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:25: first defined here
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1StringConverter.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/loca
l_256.hpp:22: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg3'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boo
st-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:22: first defined here
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1StringConverter.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/loca
l_256.hpp:19: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg2'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boo
st-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:19: first defined here
ld: ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-KEY1StringConverter.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boost-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/loca
l_256.hpp:16: multiple definition of `boost::phoenix::placeholders::uarg1'; ./.libs/libetonyek_internal.a(libetonyek_internal_la-IWORKFormula.o):/gnu/store/3x98sgvvn7nagmkapva3yjr28v971wvq-boo
st-1.83.0/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/limits/local_256.hpp:16: first defined here
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [Makefile:1130: libetonyek-0.1.la] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-libetonyek-0.1.10.drv-0/libetonyek-0.1.10/src/lib'
make[3]: *** [Makefile:1047: all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-libetonyek-0.1.10.drv-0/libetonyek-0.1.10/src/lib'
make[2]: *** [Makefile:402: all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-libetonyek-0.1.10.drv-0/libetonyek-0.1.10/src'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:510: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-libetonyek-0.1.10.drv-0/libetonyek-0.1.10'
make: *** [Makefile:421: all] Error 2
error: in phase 'build': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "make" arguments: ("-j" "1") exit-status: 2 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f> 
phase `build' failed after 286.1 seconds
------

Any ideas?