Subject: Re: [bug#71994] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-ob-racket.
From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
To: Sergiu Ivanov <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2024 10:06:42 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Sergiu Ivanov <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thank you for your comments!  I am attaching the updated patch to
> this mail.

Applied. Thank you!

> I never know myself how to spell Org Babel and Org mode, and if both
> were Emacs functions or variables, I would just write org-babel and
> org-mode :-D

Yes, that's the source of the confusion. Elisp symbols use hyphens, and
it is easy to conflate the language symbol with the concept. But the
Emacs manual is unambiguous about it. For example, its menu contains the
following entry:

  * Major Modes::         Text mode vs. Lisp mode vs. C mode...

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou