Subject: [PATCH 0/3] python-dolfin-adjoint: Refresh package style.
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2024 21:44:41 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix!

While checking CI <http://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/5043616/log/raw>, I noticed
that the package would need to be refreshed. I mistakenly thought it was
failing to build, but it actually failed to complete the build due to a
timeout with other dependencies, specifically fenics-dolfin.

Sharlatan Hellseher (3):
  gnu: python-dolfin-adjoint: Fix indentation.
  gnu: python-dolfin-adjoint: Adjust package style.
  gnu: python-dolfin-adjoint: Swap to pyproject-build-system.

 gnu/packages/simulation.scm | 122 +++++++++++++++++-------------------
 1 file changed, 58 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)

base-commit: 85012e64819b39fd6112038134548b415fd5daff
-- 
2.41.0