Subject: 30.0.50; Compilation warnings
From: Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 23:50:55 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I get the warnings

  xwidget.c:492:19: warning: variable 'xw' set but not used
    struct xwidget *xw;
                    ^
  xwidget.c:493:17: warning: variable 'f' set but not used
    struct frame *f = NULL;
                  ^
  xwidget.c:494:7: warning: unused variable 'character'
    int character = -1, keycode = -1;
        ^
  xwidget.c:494:23: warning: unused variable 'keycode'
    int character = -1, keycode = -1;
                        ^
  xwidget.c:495:7: warning: unused variable 'modifiers'
    int modifiers = 0;
        ^

when compiling Emacs with the command

  true \
      && make distclean \
      && ./configure \
             --with-json \
             --with-tree-sitter \
             --with-xwidgets \
             --with-sqlite3 \
             --with-native-compilation=aot \
      && make bootstrap --jobs 8 \
      && make install

on MacOS 14.4.1 (23E224).

The problem is within the function

  xwidget-perform-lispy-event

defined in the file

  xwidget.c

containing the unused variables

  struct xwidget *xw;
  struct frame *f = NULL;
  int character = -1, keycode = -1;
  int modifiers = 0;

The code was added by Po Lu on

  2021-11-04

in the commit

  b39f1f158ba.

Rudy

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.4.0, NS
 appkit-2487.50 Version 14.4.1 (Build 23E224)) of 2024-06-18 built on
 Rudolfs-MacBook-Air.local
Repository revision: b66befa5b0028f0eb5bf4013243a4c81d025cc45
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2487
System Description:  macOS 14.4.1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-json --with-tree-sitter --with-xwidgets
 --with-sqlite3 --with-native-compilation=aot'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GNUTLS LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE NS
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP
XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit Rev

Minor modes in effect:
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  telega-root-auto-fill-mode: t
  telega-contact-birthdays-mode: t
  telega-active-video-chats-mode: t
  telega-active-locations-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  telega-mode-line-mode: t
  telega-active-stories-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  openwith-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-20240617.1403/theme-loaddefs hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20240609.2020/transient hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/bind-key
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlwave
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-complete-structtag
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-help
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-shell
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-toolbar
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element-ast hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element-ast
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep mailalias qp org-indent shortdoc
mhtml-mode css-mode js c-ts-common sgml-mode facemenu htmlize mail-extr
textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping uni-confusable textsec-check notmuch
notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash coolj icalendar notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version
notmuch-compat quail cl-print ess-tracebug ess-utils ess-custom ob-ditaa
org-colview org-crypt org-ctags org-mouse org-plot org-protocol ob-awk
ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
ob-css ob-eshell eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util ob-forth ob-fortran ob-gnuplot
ob-groovy ob-haskell ob-js ob-julia ob-lilypond ob-maxima ob-ocaml
ob-octave ob-perl ob-processing ob-ruby ob-sass ob-screen ob-sed
latexenc tempel ruby-mode magit-patch vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs two-column dabbrev nroff-mode rect lua-mode pulse grep
markdown-mode make-mode tramp-cmds vterm magit-bookmark bookmark tramp
trampver tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
term ehelp vterm-module term/xterm xterm eglot external-completion
jsonrpc ert debug backtrace paredit whitespace files-x swift-mode
swift-mode-imenu swift-mode-repl swift-mode-font-lock
swift-mode-standard-types swift-mode-fill swift-mode-beginning-of-defun
swift-mode-indent swift-mode-lexer epa-file password-store
auth-source-pass rcirc magit-extras magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
git-commit log-edit add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode magit-git
magit-base magit-section crm emms-player-mpd emms-url tq
emms-player-simple emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played
emms-volume emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-cache emms-info emms-later-do emms
emms-compat modus-vivendi-tritanopia-theme
modus-operandi-tritanopia-theme modus-vivendi-deuteranopia-theme
modus-operandi-deuteranopia-theme modus-operandi-tinted-theme
modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme cal-move telega-obsolete telega
telega-tdlib-events telega-webpage telega-match telega-root telega-info
telega-chat visual-fill-column telega-modes telega-company telega-emoji
telega-user telega-notifications notifications telega-voip telega-msg
telega-story telega-tme telega-sticker telega-vvnote bindat
telega-ffplay telega-i18n telega-sort telega-filter telega-ins
telega-inline telega-util telega-folders telega-topic telega-media
telega-tdlib transient edmacro kmacro rainbow-identifiers telega-server
telega-core cursor-sensor color telega-customize emacsbug copyright
org-duration bbdb bbdb-site timezone holidays holiday-loaddefs diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso citar-org oc-basic citar citar-file citar-cache
citar-format oc-csl citeproc citeproc-itemgetters citeproc-biblatex
citeproc-bibtex parsebib citeproc-cite citeproc-subbibs citeproc-sort
citeproc-name citeproc-formatters citeproc-number rst citeproc-proc
citeproc-disamb citeproc-itemdata citeproc-generic-elements
citeproc-macro citeproc-choose citeproc-date citeproc-context
citeproc-prange citeproc-style citeproc-locale citeproc-term f
citeproc-rt citeproc-lib citeproc-s s let-alist queue cl dash ox-texinfo
ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox tex-mode ffap
image-file image-converter disp-table ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi face-remap
org-habit org-agenda org-element org-persist xdg org-id avl-tree
org-refile vc-git dired-aux dired-x cus-edit cus-start cus-load
char-fold misearch multi-isearch mm-archive gnutls network-stream
url-cache url-http url-auth url-gw nsm hl-line diminish diff-hl log-view
pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc diff-mode track-changes pdf-loader marginalia
hi-lock vertico-multiform vertico openwith hl-todo
modus-vivendi-tinted-theme modus-themes orderless package-vc vc
vc-dispatcher lisp-mnt finder-inf slime apropos etags fileloop generator
arc-mode archive-mode pp hyperspec display-fill-column-indicator
flyspell ispell corfu-history corfu fortune smtpmail
display-line-numbers pixel-scroll cua-base delsel goto-addr cap-words
superword subword saveplace comp comp-cstr comp-run comp-common flymake
warnings autorevert filenotify savehist bug-reference ob-org ob-lisp
org-clock ls-lisp ob-plantuml ob-fennel fennel-proto-repl fennel-mode
inf-lisp xref compile ob-lua ob-dot ob-latex ob-java ob-R ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom
geiser-base geiser ob-clojure ob-makefile ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell
shell ob-python python project compat org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table cl-extra help-mode
easy-mmode ol org-fold org-fold-core org-element-ast inline org-keys oc
org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum
shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util text-property-search time-date mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit org-version org-compat org-macs rx
format-spec aggressive-completion-autoloads avy-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
bnf-mode-autoloads cape-autoloads chess-autoloads cider-autoloads
citar-autoloads citeproc-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
corfu-autoloads devil-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads diminish-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads ebnf-mode-autoloads elfeed-tube-mpv-autoloads
elfeed-tube-autoloads aio-autoloads elfeed-autoloads ellama-autoloads
ement-autoloads emms-autoloads ess-autoloads f-autoloads
faceup-autoloads flymake-grammarly-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-autoloads grammarly-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
hl-todo-autoloads htmlize-autoloads idlwave-autoloads
kotlin-mode-autoloads llm-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads
pcase git-commit-autoloads marginalia-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
mentor-autoloads async-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads mpv-autoloads
openwith-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-drill-autoloads
paredit-autoloads parsebib-autoloads parseedn-autoloads
parseclj-autoloads password-store-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
persist-autoloads plz-autoloads popup-autoloads queue-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads request-autoloads s-autoloads sesman-autoloads
slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads spinner-autoloads
sql-indent-autoloads sqlup-mode-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
svg-lib-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads tablist-autoloads
tao-theme-autoloads taxy-magit-section-autoloads taxy-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads telega-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads tempel-autoloads transient-autoloads
url-scgi-autoloads use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
vertico-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads vterm-autoloads
websocket-autoloads info with-editor-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 7369821 910671) (symbols 48 93361 84) (strings 32 995626 28273)
 (string-bytes 1 23789619) (vectors 16 204328) (vector-slots 8 3198647 614646)
 (floats 8 300371 9276) (intervals 56 436960 8992) (buffers 992 156))

-- 
"Be especially critical of any statement following the word
'obviously.'"
--- Anna Pell Wheeler, 1883-1966

Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]> [he/him]
http://adamkovic.org