Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Rename mastodon.scm -> fediverse.scm and add snac2
From: Sergio Durigan Junior <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sergio Durigan Junior <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2024 00:46:19 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi there,

I would like to propose the renaming of mastodon.scm to the more
generic name fediverse.scm.  This makes it possible to stuff more
fediverse-related packages into it, which is what the second patch in
the series does: it adds a package for snac2, which is a very simple
and elegant server that has great support for the Mastodon API.

Thanks,

Sergio Durigan Junior (2):
  gnu: mastodon: Rename to fediverse.scm
  gnu: fediverse: Add snac2

 gnu/local.mk                                 |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/{mastodon.scm => fediverse.scm} | 61 +++++++++++++++++++-
 2 files changed, 61 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 rename gnu/packages/{mastodon.scm => fediverse.scm} (75%)

base-commit: 612e4dd98f7d1d015e405af9d029bede3fe3c280
-- 
2.43.0