Subject: [PATCH 0/3] gnu: racket: Update to 8.13.
From: Philip McGrath <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 May 2024 23:15:06 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

This is the update for the Racket 8.13 release. The first patch updates Zuo,
and the final patch backports a fix for upstream Chez Scheme to let us run the
test suite.

Thanks,
Philip

Philip McGrath (3):
  gnu: zuo: Update to 1.10.
  gnu: racket: Update to 8.13.
  gnu: chez-scheme: Backport test fix.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/chez.scm                         |   5 +-
 .../patches/chez-scheme-backport-signal.patch |  87 ++++
 .../racket-backport-8.12-chez-configure.patch | 423 ------------------
 gnu/packages/racket.scm                       |  49 +-
 5 files changed, 114 insertions(+), 452 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/chez-scheme-backport-signal.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.12-chez-configure.patch

base-commit: 94c8cec99969fe9f65777637fde1f05e1c576a3f
-- 
2.41.0