Subject: Bug
From: Andrzej Gajda <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 11:25:52 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Bug message:

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to ddf3759 (5,463 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git   ddf3759
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
14.4 MB will be downloaded
 guile-3.0.9-debug  6.7MiB

                 2.9MiB/s 00:02 ▕██████████████████▏ 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
applying 2 grafts for libffi-3.4.4 ...
applying 2 grafts for libgc-8.2.2 ...
applying 2 grafts for libunistring-1.0 ...
applying 2 grafts for pkg-config-0.29.2 ...
applying 7 grafts for guile-3.0.9 ...
building /gnu/store/6z7sjnwi352n7m4vlj1m50h016jc2c30-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/252gbxxm8xd8vjr14cw5303l7k3y1pzh-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/w0ikqqdsh8xql6iycpa95hyl9qyba5kj-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/ad804x8nw6jni2draj9jziqrbrk7vq17-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/ln82racqf604qcliwjwkmlyzi47d88gf-module-import.drv...
building
/gnu/store/0vvqrr18yn966cy4mf81cgf9dnva2qcl-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/pb2v6bvc10p9mly0msnv652knj508cfx-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/d46hadcp4aidw99iyv4q8lqf54qmjw4h-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'aarch64-linux'... \guix pull: error: You
found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/2lqlb6jybcbx9cfn1mb9i02y5gzf9034-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"ddf3759645ba76ef532658a257ae74fe0b1788b5"; system: "aarch64-linux";
host version: "2f3d6ff968132554659300fbd3e78eb27a448ff8"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.