Subject: The notification icon on Android is incorrect
From: 陈宇迪 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 12:55:53 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I'm trying the Android port and I find that the icon for the notification
(the one that says "This notification is displayed to keep Emacs
running while it is in the...")
is incorrect. I think it should be the Emacs logo, just like the icon
in the app launcher.
But in fact it is a robot, which seems to be the default icon.

By the way, on my another Android device (using One UI 5.1, Android 13),
no notification is shown when Emacs is running.

---

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-unknown-linux-android29) of
 2024-04-29 built on xeon
Repository revision: 430088c9ccec5fe9be57d267f45acdc87aa3b28e
Windowing system distributor 'HONOR', version 31.0.0
System Description:
HONOR/BRT-W09/HNBRT-M:12/HONORBRT-W09/6.1.0.235C00:user/release-keys

Configured using:
 'configure --with-png=yes --with-webp=yes --with-gif=yes
 --with-jpeg=yes --with-xml2=yes --with-sqlite3=yes --with-gnutls=yes
 --with-tiff=yes --with-selinux=yes --with-modules=yes
 --with-tree-sitter=yes --with-imagemagick=no --with-lcms2=yes
 --with-mailutils= --with-pop=no-by-default --with-harfbuzz=yes
 --with-threads=yes --enable-check-lisp-object-type= 'CFLAGS=-O2
 -Werror=implicit-function-declaration''

Configured features:
GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix