Subject: 30.0.50; defadvice bug (?)
From: OGAWA Hirofumi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 04:05:32 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This may not be the way to reproduce though,

  $ emacs -Q
  M-x package-initialize

  Then evaluates the following

(defun test ()
  (defadvice yank-pop (around kill-ring-browse-maybe (arg))
    (interactive "p"))
  (ad-activate 'yank-pop))
(test)

  With above, *Compile-Log* buffer contains,

 Error: Wrong type argument: arrayp, (lambda (ad--addoit-function arg) (interactive "p") (let (ad-return-value) nil ad-return-value))

I suspect the commit id f2bccae22bd47a2e7e0937b78ea06131711b935a (Use
a dedicated type to represent interpreted-function values)

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-04-30 built on devron
Repository revision: 1e931f1c3db1588ba402d0eab60f03cc036f814a
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101011
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xim --with-imagemagick
 --with-wide-int --with-native-compilation=aot'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT
MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM
XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ja_JP.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message mailalias emacsbug mule-util sort gnus-cite
mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg bbdb-gnus-aux qp
gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic url-http url-gw url-cache utf-7 epa-file
network-stream nsm nnfolder bbdb-gnus nnnil bbdb-mua spam spam-stat
bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-uu yenc gnus-demon gnus-delay
gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom nndraft nnmh
gnus-xoauth2 oauth2-ext plstore gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util time-date mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr dired-aux
dircolors-faces dired-x dired dired-loaddefs company-cscope
company-yasnippet grep-context dash comp-run comp-common flyspell ispell
vc-hg vc-git cus-start diff-mode track-changes vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view easy-mmode pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher
bug-reference thingatpt server auth-source-pass url-auth generic-x
flycheck-relint relint compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc xr
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck ansi-color find-func rx
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator
xref project ring company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company pcase autoinsert cl-extra
yasnippet help-mode elec-pair icomplete savehist advice browse-kill-ring
delsel tab-bar-session desktop frameset repeat mozc-im-plus mozc-popup
popup mozc vcard-autoloads startup-elisp-autoloads rfc-autoloads
mozc-im-plus-autoloads misc-autoloads magit-mini-autoloads
lookup-autoloads langtool-autoloads grammar-check-autoloads
go-translate-autoloads gnus-xoauth2-autoloads debian-autoloads
cxrefs-autoloads company-cscope-autoloads bbdb-loaddefs cus-edit pp
cus-load wid-edit browse-kill-ring-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads
company-autoloads coterm-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dpkg-dev-el-autoloads elfeed-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
flycheck-rust-autoloads info dash-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
grep-context-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
meson-mode-autoloads mozc-autoloads php-mode-autoloads po-mode-autoloads
popup-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads relint-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads
vundo-autoloads wgrep-autoloads xr-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib japan-util rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 538290 90590) (symbols 48 26834 12)
 (strings 32 124119 13645) (string-bytes 1 3636290) (vectors 16 84056)
 (vector-slots 8 1154173 50956) (floats 8 412 54)
 (intervals 56 1375 252) (buffers 992 28))

-- 
OGAWA Hirofumi <[email-masked]>