Subject: 30.0.50; Emacs should support EditorConfig out of the box
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:44:00 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Package: Emacs
Version: 30.0.50

https://editorconfig.org/ seems to be a popular standard to specify
settings such as the size of an indentation step in an
editor-agnostic way.

There's an `editorconfig` package for it up on NonGNU ELPA, but I think
we should support it out of the box.

        Stefan

 In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.38, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-03-28 built on pastel
Repository revision: 751b97741c49abf50558e526ee4a8315a412a0e7
Repository branch: work
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure -C --enable-checking --enable-check-lisp-object-type --with-modules --with-cairo --with-tiff=ifavailable
 'CFLAGS=-Wall -g3 -Og -Wno-pointer-sign' --without-native-compilation
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/monnier/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_CH.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: InactiveMinibuffer

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-reveal-mode: t
  reveal-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  type-break-mode: t
  global-compact-docstrings-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  url-handler-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/jade-mode/jade-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/stylus-mode/jade-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/jade-mode/sws-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/stylus-mode/sws-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/jade-mode/stylus-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/stylus-mode/stylus-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/paredit/test hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/easy-kill/test
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark-consult hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark-consult
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark-org hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark-org
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/avy-embark-collect hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/avy-embark-collect
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ada-mode/prj hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/gpr-query/prj
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/idlwave/lpath hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/auctex/lpath
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/forth-mode/build hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lentic/build
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/paredit/test hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/num3-mode/test
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ob-asymptote/ob-asymptote
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-trepan-ni/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/loc-changes/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/standard-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/elsa/Elsafile hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/trinary/Elsafile
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/url-http-oauth-demo/url-http-oauth-demo hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/url-http-oauth/url-http-oauth-demo
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/vm/lisp/vcard hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/vcard/vcard
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/hydra-test hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/hydra-test
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/hydra hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/hydra
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/lv hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/lv
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/hydra-ox hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/hydra-ox
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/hydra-examples hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/hydra-examples
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/idlwave/idlw-help hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/idlw-help
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/idlwave/idlw-complete-structtag hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/idlw-complete-structtag
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/idlwave/idlw-toolbar hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/idlw-toolbar
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/idlwave/idlwave hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/idlwave
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/csharp-mode/csharp-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/lua-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/idlwave/idlw-shell hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/idlw-shell
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-src hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-src
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/oc hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/oc
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/oc-natbib hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-fold-core hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol-doi hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-js hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-colview hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-julia hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-compat hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-table hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-table
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-plot hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-core hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-refile hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-lint hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol-info hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-num hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-num
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-cycle hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-attach hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-element hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-element
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-faces hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ox-html hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-persist hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/oc-basic hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-archive hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-indent hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-java hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ox-man hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-version hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-version
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-R hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-python hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/oc-csl hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-feed hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-id hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-id
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol-man hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ox-org hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-C hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-keys hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-duration hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-macro hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-timer hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-list hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-list
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-css hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-table hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ox hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-habit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-clock hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-macs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-fold hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-org hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/ox-md hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-capture hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-entities hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/org/lisp/org-goto hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/keymap hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/emacs-lisp/keymap
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/landmark/landmark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/obsolete/landmark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/crisp/crisp hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/obsolete/crisp

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug markdown-mode edit-indirect pulse etags
fileloop generator xref sm-c-mode smie crdt gnutls forms forms-mode
color xdg epa-file log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader add-log smerge-mode whitespace dabbrev vc-backup log-view
pcvs-util vc diff shortdoc comp-common prefixed-core misearch
multi-isearch mule-util executable copyright edebug help-fns radix-tree
debug backtrace find-func cl-print track-changes ielm vc-git diff-mode
easy-mmode vc-dispatcher filecache bug-reference raku-detect server
time-date flymake project compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring warnings noutline outline flyspell ispell checkdoc
lisp-mnt thingatpt elec-pair reveal autoinsert savehist minibuf-eldef
disp-table type-break compact-docstrings corfu compat
adoc-mode-autoloads afternoon-theme-autoloads alect-themes-autoloads
ample-theme-autoloads annotate-autoloads anti-zenburn-theme-autoloads
apache-mode-autoloads apropospriate-theme-autoloads
arduino-mode-autoloads ede/auto eieio-base
auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads bash-completion-autoloads
better-jumper-autoloads bison-mode-autoloads blow-autoloads
blueprint-ts-mode-autoloads boxquote-autoloads buttercup-autoloads
camera-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads cider-autoloads
clojure-ts-mode-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads
consult-flycheck-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads crux-autoloads
cyberpunk-theme-autoloads cycle-at-point-autoloads d-mode-autoloads
dart-mode-autoloads dcs-mode-autoloads denote-refs-autoloads
devhelp-autoloads devil-autoloads diff-ansi-autoloads dirvish-autoloads
doc-show-inline-autoloads dracula-theme-autoloads drupal-mode-autoloads
eat-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads
el-mock-autoloads elixir-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads evil-args-autoloads evil-escape-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads
evil-iedit-state-autoloads evil-indent-plus-autoloads
evil-lisp-state-autoloads bind-map-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads
evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-visual-mark-mode-autoloads
evil-visualstar-autoloads evil-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
flymake-guile-autoloads flymake-kondor-autoloads flymake-popon-autoloads
focus-autoloads forth-mode-autoloads free-keys-autoloads
gc-buffers-autoloads geiser-chez-autoloads geiser-chibi-autoloads
geiser-chicken-autoloads geiser-gambit-autoloads geiser-gauche-autoloads
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-kawa-autoloads geiser-mit-autoloads
geiser-racket-autoloads geiser-stklos-autoloads geiser-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads gnu-apl-mode-autoloads gnu-indent-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads golden-ratio-autoloads
gotham-theme-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads graphql-mode-autoloads
gruber-darker-theme-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads
autothemer-autoloads guru-mode-autoloads haskell-tng-mode-autoloads
helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
hl-block-mode-autoloads hl-column-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
hyperdrive-autoloads idle-highlight-mode-autoloads idris-mode-autoloads
iedit-autoloads inf-clojure-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads iwindow-autoloads
j-mode-autoloads jabber-autoloads jade-mode-autoloads
jinja2-mode-autoloads julia-mode-autoloads keycast-autoloads
kotlin-mode-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads mastodon-autoloads material-theme-autoloads
mentor-autoloads meow-autoloads minibar-autoloads moe-theme-autoloads
monokai-theme-autoloads mpv-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
nasm-mode-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads
oblivion-theme-autoloads opam-switch-mode-autoloads
org-auto-tangle-autoloads org-drill-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-mime-autoloads org-present-autoloads org-superstar-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads orgit-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
pacmacs-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads paredit-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads pcmpl-args-autoloads
pcre2el-autoloads popon-autoloads popup-autoloads prescient-autoloads
projectile-autoloads proof-general-autoloads proof-site proof-autoloads
prop-menu-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
raku-mode-autoloads recomplete-autoloads rfc-mode-autoloads
rubocop-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads scad-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
scroll-on-drag-autoloads scroll-on-jump-autoloads sesman-autoloads
shellcop-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads sly-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads
spacemacs-theme-autoloads spell-fu-autoloads sqlite3-autoloads
stylus-mode-autoloads subatomic-theme-autoloads subed-autoloads
sweeprolog-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads swsw-autoloads
symbol-overlay-autoloads systemd-autoloads tablist-autoloads
tangotango-theme-autoloads telephone-line-autoloads
testcover-mark-line-autoloads textile-mode-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
totp-auth-autoloads base32-autoloads tuareg-autoloads rx caml-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads ujelly-theme-autoloads undo-fu-autoloads
undo-fu-session-autoloads vc-fossil-autoloads vcomplete-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads vm-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
webpaste-autoloads wfnames-autoloads wgrep-autoloads why-this-autoloads
with-simulated-input-autoloads workroom-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads xah-fly-keys-autoloads
xkcd-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads ace-window-autoloads ack-autoloads
activities-autoloads ada-mode-autoloads ada-ref-man-autoloads
adaptive-wrap-autoloads adjust-parens-autoloads advice-patch-autoloads
aggressive-completion-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads
agitate-autoloads ahungry-theme-autoloads aircon-theme-autoloads
all-autoloads altcaps-autoloads ampc-autoloads arbitools-autoloads
assess-autoloads aumix-mode-autoloads auto-correct-autoloads
auto-header-autoloads auto-overlays-autoloads autocrypt-autoloads
bbdb-autoloads beacon-autoloads beardbolt-autoloads beframe-autoloads
bicep-ts-mode-autoloads blist-autoloads bluetooth-autoloads
bnf-mode-autoloads boxy-headings-autoloads boxy-headlines-autoloads
breadcrumb-autoloads brief-autoloads buffer-env-autoloads
buffer-expose-autoloads bufferlo-autoloads bug-hunter-autoloads
buildbot-autoloads calibre-autoloads cape-autoloads
capf-autosuggest-autoloads caps-lock-autoloads captain-autoloads
chess-autoloads clipboard-collector-autoloads cobol-mode-autoloads
code-cells-autoloads compact-docstrings-autoloads company-ebdb-autoloads
company-math-autoloads company-statistics-autoloads company-autoloads
consult-hoogle-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads consult-recoll-autoloads
context-coloring-autoloads corfu-autoloads coterm-autoloads
counsel-autoloads cpio-mode-autoloads cpupower-autoloads crdt-autoloads
crisp-autoloads csharp-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
cursory-autoloads cycle-quotes-autoloads dape-autoloads
darkroom-autoloads dbus-codegen-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
delight-autoloads denote-menu-autoloads denote-autoloads
detached-autoloads devdocs-autoloads devicetree-ts-mode-autoloads
dict-tree-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads diffview-autoloads
diminish-autoloads dired-du-autoloads dired-duplicates-autoloads
dired-git-info-autoloads dired-preview-autoloads disk-usage-autoloads
dismal-autoloads djvu-autoloads do-at-point-autoloads doc-toc-autoloads
docbook-autoloads drepl-autoloads comint-mime-autoloads
dts-mode-autoloads easy-escape-autoloads easy-kill-autoloads
ebdb-gnorb-autoloads cl-seq inline ebdb-i18n-chn-autoloads
ebdb-autoloads cl-extra help-mode ediprolog-autoloads eev-autoloads
ef-themes-autoloads el-search-autoloads electric-spacing-autoloads
elisp-benchmarks-autoloads ellama-autoloads elsa-autoloads
emacs-gc-stats-autoloads emacspeak-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
consult-autoloads embark-autoloads ement-autoloads emms-autoloads
engrave-faces-autoloads enwc-autoloads epoch-view-autoloads
ergoemacs-mode-autoloads ess-autoloads excorporate-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads expreg-autoloads exwm-autoloads
f90-interface-browser-autoloads face-shift-autoloads
filechooser-autoloads filladapt-autoloads
firefox-javascript-repl-autoloads flylisp-autoloads
flymake-codespell-autoloads flymake-proselint-autoloads
fontaine-autoloads frame-tabs-autoloads frog-menu-autoloads
fsm-autoloads ftable-autoloads gcmh-autoloads ggtags-autoloads
gited-autoloads gle-mode-autoloads gnome-c-style-autoloads
gnorb-autoloads gnu-elpa-autoloads gnu-elpa-features
gnu-elpa-keyring-update-autoloads gnugo-autoloads
ascii-art-to-unicode-autoloads gnus-mock-autoloads gpastel-autoloads
gpr-mode-autoloads gpr-query-autoloads gnat-compiler-autoloads
graphql-autoloads greader-autoloads greenbar-autoloads
gtags-mode-autoloads guess-language-autoloads hcel-autoloads
hiddenquote-autoloads highlight-escape-sequences-autoloads
hook-helpers-autoloads html5-schema-autoloads idlwave-autoloads
ilist-autoloads inspector-autoloads ioccur-autoloads
isearch-mb-autoloads iterators-autoloads ivy-avy-autoloads avy-autoloads
ivy-explorer-autoloads ivy-hydra-autoloads ivy-posframe-autoloads
jarchive-autoloads javaimp-autoloads jgraph-mode-autoloads
jinx-autoloads jit-spell-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads jumpc-autoloads kind-icon-autoloads kiwix-autoloads
request-autoloads kmb-autoloads landmark-autoloads
latex-table-wizard-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site leaf-autoloads
lentic-server-autoloads lentic-autoloads lex-autoloads lin-autoloads
listen-autoloads llm-autoloads lmc-autoloads load-dir-autoloads
loccur-autoloads logos-autoloads luwak-autoloads m-buffer-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads markchars-autoloads math-symbol-lists-autoloads
mct-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads metar-autoloads midi-kbd-autoloads
mines-autoloads minibuffer-header-autoloads minibuffer-line-autoloads
minimap-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads mpdired-autoloads
multi-mode-autoloads multishell-autoloads muse-autoloads myers-autoloads
nameless-autoloads names-autoloads nano-agenda-autoloads
nano-modeline-autoloads nano-theme-autoloads nftables-mode-autoloads
nhexl-mode-autoloads nlinum-autoloads notes-mode-autoloads
notmuch-indicator-autoloads num3-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
ob-asymptote-autoloads ob-haxe-autoloads objed-autoloads
omn-mode-autoloads on-screen-autoloads openpgp-autoloads
orderless-autoloads org-contacts-autoloads org-edna-autoloads
org-jami-bot-autoloads jami-bot-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
org-notify-autoloads org-real-autoloads boxy-autoloads
org-remark-autoloads org-transclusion-autoloads org-translate-autoloads
org-autoloads orgalist-autoloads osc-autoloads osm-autoloads
other-frame-window-autoloads pabbrev-autoloads paced-autoloads
parsec-autoloads parser-generator-autoloads path-iterator-autoloads
peg-autoloads perl-doc-autoloads persist-autoloads phpinspect-autoloads
phps-mode-autoloads pinentry-autoloads plz-see-autoloads poke-autoloads
poke-mode-autoloads poker-autoloads polymode-autoloads popper-autoloads
pq-autoloads prefixed-core-autoloads psgml-autoloads pspp-mode-autoloads
pulsar-autoloads pyim-autoloads async-autoloads pyim-basedict-autoloads
quarter-plane-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads rbit-autoloads
rcirc-color-autoloads rcirc-menu-autoloads rcirc-sqlite-autoloads
realgud-ipdb-autoloads realgud-jdb-autoloads realgud-lldb-autoloads
realgud-node-debug-autoloads realgud-node-inspect-autoloads
realgud-pdbpp-autoloads realgud-trepan-ni-autoloads
realgud-trepan-xpy-autoloads realgud-autoloads loc-changes-autoloads
load-relative-autoloads rec-mode-autoloads register-list-autoloads
relint-autoloads repology-autoloads rich-minority-autoloads
rmsbolt-autoloads rnc-mode-autoloads info rt-liberation-autoloads
ruby-end-autoloads rudel-autoloads satchel-autoloads scanner-autoloads
scroll-restore-autoloads sed-mode-autoloads setup-autoloads
shelisp-autoloads shell-command+-autoloads shell-quasiquote-autoloads
shen-mode-autoloads sisu-mode-autoloads site-lisp-autoloads
sketch-mode-autoloads slime-volleyball-autoloads sm-c-mode-autoloads
smalltalk-mode-autoloads smart-yank-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads
sokoban-autoloads sotlisp-autoloads spacious-padding-autoloads
spinner-autoloads sql-beeline-autoloads sql-cassandra-autoloads
sql-indent-autoloads sql-smie-autoloads finder-inf plz-autoloads
ssh-deploy-autoloads standard-themes-autoloads stream-autoloads
substitute-autoloads svg-clock-autoloads svg-tag-mode-autoloads
svg-lib-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
switchy-window-autoloads sxhkdrc-mode-autoloads
system-packages-autoloads tam-autoloads taxy-magit-section-autoloads
taxy-autoloads dash-autoloads temp-buffer-browse-autoloads
tempel-autoloads test-simple-autoloads theme-buffet-autoloads
timerfunctions-autoloads tiny-autoloads tmr-autoloads tomelr-autoloads
topspace-autoloads tramp-nspawn-autoloads tramp-theme-autoloads
transcribe-autoloads transient-cycles-autoloads tree-inspector-autoloads
treeview-autoloads trie-autoloads heap-autoloads tNFA-autoloads
trinary-autoloads triples-autoloads typo-autoloads ulisp-repl-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads uni-confusables-autoloads uniquify-files-autoloads
urgrep-autoloads url-http-ntlm-autoloads url-http-oauth-demo-autoloads
url-http-oauth-autoloads url-auth url-scgi-autoloads validate-autoloads
valign-autoloads vc-backup-autoloads vc-got-autoloads vc-hgcmd-autoloads
vcard-autoloads vcl-mode-autoloads vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads vertico-posframe-autoloads vertico-autoloads
posframe-autoloads vigenere-autoloads visual-filename-abbrev-autoloads
visual-fill-autoloads vlf-autoloads vundo-autoloads
wcheck-mode-autoloads wconf-autoloads web-server-autoloads
webfeeder-autoloads websocket-autoloads which-key-autoloads
window-commander-autoloads windower-autoloads windresize-autoloads
wisitoken-grammar-mode-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads wisi-autoloads
wpuzzle-autoloads wrap-search-autoloads xclip-autoloads xeft-autoloads
xelb-autoloads xpm-autoloads queue-autoloads xr-autoloads
xref-union-autoloads yasnippet-classic-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads zones-autoloads ztree-autoloads zuul-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-macs pcase
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile url-vars
cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib gv rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs oclosure cl-preloaded faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 475806 534790) (symbols 48 25990 390) (strings 32 107129 24187)
 (string-bytes 1 3914363) (vectors 16 54298) (vector-slots 8 1480489 381084)
 (floats 8 404 821) (intervals 56 31797 859) (buffers 992 57))