Subject: 30.0.50; bookmark-set: fringe icon (again)
From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
To: bug-gnu-emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 21:30:27 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Recipe from "emacs -Q":

1. Open the Emacs manual [C-h r].
2. Set a named bookmark in some line of the *info* node [C-x r m f o o RET].
3. Go to another *info* node and repeat step #2 there (with the same
bookmark name).

When I do this, I still see a "bookmark" icon in the fringe of the
first *info* node (wrong, since the bookmark now refers to another
place).

Also, if I delete the bookmark (from the "*Bookmark List*" buffer), I
still see the icons in the fringe on both *info* nodes.

--
Dani Moncayo

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.38, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-03-26 built on C11-Q8YAKWONJX0
Repository revision: 351d98535dc10f8338b8a418e331cc0af488087b
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corporation', version 11.0.12010000
System Description: Ubuntu 23.10

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix