Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Fix prosody system test
From: Carlo Zancanaro <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 22:57:02 +1100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In a previous patch[1], Liliana found that the prosody system test was
failing. I did some investigation, and found that this was because the
saslauth module doesn't allow PLAIN or LOGIN authentication on insecure
connections.

There is a configuration item for this, but we didn't have it as a part of the
Guix prosody-configuration objects, so I added it and then used it to make the
test pass.

[1]: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/69272#10

Carlo Zancanaro (2):
  gnu: services: Add insecure-sasl-mechanisms to prosody configuration.
  gnu: tests: Fix prosody system test.

 doc/guix.texi              | 12 +++++++++---
 gnu/services/messaging.scm |  6 ++++++
 gnu/tests/messaging.scm    |  2 +-
 3 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2a8018e42c0d9b81de56cf322043c797e443c267
-- 
2.41.0