Subject: 30.0.50; General Emacs slowdown
From: "Pedro A. Aranda" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 17:08:39 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

In different situations, I have experienced a drastic
slowdown in Emacs. Here is a profiler example when deleting
a line in a table in an org-mode buffer:

          650  43% + redisplay_internal (C function)
          521  35% - command-execute
          470  31%  - byte-code
          470  31%   - read-extended-command
          470  31%    - read-extended-command-1
          470  31%     - completing-read-default
          443  29%      + redisplay_internal (C function)
           11   0%      - timer-event-handler
           11   0%       - apply
            7   0%        + jinx--timer-handler
            4   0%        + org-element--cache-sync
           51   3%  - funcall-interactively
           34   2%   + org-kill-line
           17   1%   + next-line
          200  13%   Automatic GC
           57   3% + ...
           57   3% + timer-event-handler

It looks like redisplay-internal is the culprit

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
  3.24.33, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-03-03 built on 3c4cb1333c59
Repository revision: 7f8717c6fd3e19b41048ce9a391d59540886cdee
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12201001
System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
  'configure --prefix=/usr --program-suffix=30 --with-x
  --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-cairo --with-compress-install
  --with-modules=yes --with-threads --with-included-regex --with-zlib
  --with-json --with-rsvg --with-small-ja-dic --with-native-compilation
  --with-tree-sitter=no 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
  -ffile-prefix-map=/home/paag/emacs=. -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects
  -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
  -Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
  'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects
  -flto=auto -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LC_MONETARY: es_ES.UTF-8
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_ES.UTF-8
   value of $LC_TIME: es_ES.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
   yas-global-mode: t
   yas-minor-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   company-mode: t
   global-tab-line-mode: t
   tab-line-mode: t
   electric-pair-mode: t
   server-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/language/thai-word

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils yasnippet norte-theme cycle-appearance color oc-biblatex
ob-shell ob-gnuplot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
org-persist org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator
ob-python python org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-version org-compat org-macs tex-mode eglot external-completion
jsonrpc xref diff diff-mode ert ewoc debug backtrace advice find-func
filenotify imenu company-keywords company-files company-yasnippet
company-capf company pcase tab-line group-tab-line-mode dbus xml
synctex-dbus derived texlog-mode tramp trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete parse-time
iso8601 time-date format-spec tramp-loaddefs tramp-interactive
flymake-yamllint flymake project compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color thingatpt indent-tools yafolding s hydra ring lv
indent-tools-indentation-of use-package-diminish edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key compat elec-pair hl-line server bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-ensure use-package-core finder-inf clojure-mode-autoloads
info company-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
flymake-yamllint-autoloads indent-tools-autoloads hydra-autoloads
jinx-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads move-text-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads s-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads
yafolding-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json map
byte-opt url-vars cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit comp cl-seq comp-cstr
cl-extra help-mode warnings icons subr-x gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib comp-run
bytecomp byte-compile comp-common rx rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 557788 32328) (symbols 48 34775 23)
  (strings 32 169086 6095) (string-bytes 1 4826454) (vectors 16 51859)
  (vector-slots 8 620464 19214) (floats 8 285 23) (intervals 56 473 0)
  (buffers 976 12))