Subject: [PATCH 0/7] gnu: kubo: Unbundle more packages.
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 12:17:15 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix!

This patch series removes more bundled sources from vendor directory of kubo
project which were already available in Guix.

It still contains a long list of not packaged sources which would be great to
have packed in Guix.

Thanks,
Oleg

Sharlatan Hellseher (7):
  gnu: go-github-com-blang-semver: Update to 3.8.0.
  gnu: go-github-com-blang-semver: Fix indentation.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-blang-semver-v4.
  gnu: kubo: Sort inputs alphabetically.
  gnu: go-github-com-beorn7-perks-quantile: Update to 1.0.1.
  gnu: go-github-com-beorn7-perks-quantile: Fix indentation.
  gnu: kubo: Unbundle more packages.

 gnu/packages/golang-xyz.scm | 67 +++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm       | 26 +++++++-------
 gnu/packages/syncthing.scm  | 43 ++++++++++++------------
 3 files changed, 79 insertions(+), 57 deletions(-)

base-commit: 0f2eede9f1d4574813935b7f58384036d509002d
-- 
2.41.0