Subject: [PATCH 0/6] gnu: chezmoi: Update to 1.8.10, fix build.
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 21:05:38 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix!

This patch services fixes build of Chezmoi the only package in
configuration-management module :-) with gentle version bump which does not
require brand new world of golang packages!

Hopefully, we have more enthusiastic contributor(s) willing to update it to
the latest version.

Sharlatan Hellseher (6):
  gnu: go-github-go-git: Remove labels.
  gnu: go-github-go-git: Adjust imports.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-bmatcuk-doublestar-v2.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-google-go-github-v33.
  gnu: chezmoi: Sort inputs alphabetically.
  gnu: chezmoi: Update to 1.8.10.

 gnu/packages/configuration-management.scm | 86 +++++++++++++++--------
 gnu/packages/golang-web.scm               | 23 ++++++
 gnu/packages/golang.scm                   | 21 ++++++
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm          | 36 +++++-----
 4 files changed, 119 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)

base-commit: f21a4f492e03065737d002a786da51db501048ab
-- 
2.41.0